05-14 Mustang performance parts, BMR, SCT, SR Performance, K&N

RocketcarX

95% of my weight is fuel
Reaction score
fullsizeoutput_967.jpeg
Rear lower control arms, new, installed and removed in the same day. BMR

Rear adjustable upper control arm, new, never installed. SR Performance

Panhard bar, used in great condition, BMR

$230 shipped for the package, will consider selling separately if the price is right

2+Txz9i7Rn2Qdfj4N7qrpg.jpg K&N "no-tune" air intake, used, in useable condition, rough appearance. I riveted the band to the intake tube because it would pop off while driving, problem solved and you can't see the rivets when the intake is installed

$100 shipped

3TBQrgt0TlqyvoKBF7+EpQ.jpg SR Performance billet short throw shifter, in great condition, used for about 15K miles, some surface scratches you will never see when the shifter is installed. Included a factory rubber insulation boot that will fit over the shifter like factory as well as the Ford shifter arm, these are unique to the 05-09 GT and very hard to find. This one broke, I tapped it and it now uses a bolt instead of a stud, much stronger. Hardware included.

$150 shipped

Si32NCXQRdyx8HuR%84tkg.jpg SCT X3 programmer, unlocked, 1 use remaining, whoever uses this programmer next will be the last user or it will have to be sent to SCT for another 5 unlocks/uses.
It has the preprogrammed SCT tunes as well a few Lund tunes (VIN locked I'm sure)
It worked flawlessly on my brother's 07 GT automatic. The SCT tunes really woke the car up. You can change gear ratios, tire sizes, trans sift points, add or remove timing and fuel, change to an 87 octane tune as well as the 91+ tunes, lots of user selectable options. Will also upload custom tunes from any tuner you like. Has a piece missing that guards the plug, does not affect the programmer's use at all.

$150 shipped

All parts are located in Brenham, Texas

palanza7

forum member
Reaction score
Hey man, I need the LCA's and the panhard bar let me know. Pm'ing ya

Giddyup15

Reaction score
Still have the SCT for sale? If so, send me a PM since I'm a noob it won't let me send PMs yet :)

RocketcarX

95% of my weight is fuel
Reaction score
Still have the SCT for sale? If so, send me a PM since I'm a noob it won't let me send PMs yet :)
I tried to use it on my truck and it wouldn't load the tune. It says "unmarried" and "0 unlocks remaining" From what I understand it may be done as far as having it unlocked goes. I always thought they had a specific message to say the unit is no longer functional, but it seems I am wrong.
IMG_7772.jpg

RocketcarX

95% of my weight is fuel
Reaction score
Shifter is SOLD
Intake is SOLD
Upper Control Arm is still available

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back