11 second n/a 3vs

radmustangs

forum member
Reaction score
Between who? Me vs JPC and his one off intake manifold and me going in 200 lbs heavier?
:eek:hsnap:Whatever Im game

Why are you talking about JPC? Justin drove my car once becuase i was at a track when he was there and i ask him to? Really to see how bad of a driver i am. its not a JPC car, and the jpc manifold is not on my car yet? Maybe i missed something i dont know.

Matt D

S197 Pilot
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
wow serious all motor beef going on up in here lol.

old thread but I just read through it

chad05gt

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
One year ego:

I respectfully disagree. But maybe you are right. i have been told from day one that i wouldnt hit 400+ on my setup without a stroker and high compression. I have hit 427 and some mods left to try.

... I have a new best of 11.78@115, 1.70 60, all motor, fully dressed...

These runs were made on the stock manifold, stock throttle body, didnt have the underdrive pulleys on the car, these runs were made on a setup that hit 380 on a dynojet which people said was bullshit numbers cuase JIM only made xxx with a stroker. The carpet is in this car, the heated leather seats are in this car. the front sway bar was on this car, not only the front sway bar, but the BMR front sway bar. stock rims on the back with little 275/40/17 mickeys and a 1.70 60 foot, bilstien shocks. LOl, 4.10s and shifting at 6500. stock driveshaft, stock LSD, junk stage I spec clutch.

At this point, it doesnt matter to me, i hope to keep doing what im not suppose to able to do with this car.

Again, i could be wrong, we will see what we see but next time around im back to the mods i dynoed at 427 with. And a few other mods.

I have a new best of 11.78@115, 1.70 60, all motor, fully dressed,

I cant wait to see what it runs now!

The Rock, here we come!

Last edited:

Bkid

forum member
Reaction score
My money is on Richard`s car no doubt. Yep got Nachos AND beer.

bolted3v

forum member
Reaction score
sorry to bring this old topic back alive, but after all this dile,a... what the hell did it end up happening????:crazy:

marcspaz

~Resigned~
Reaction score
We are rescheduling for about mid April. Now that the holidays are over, we are going to nail down a date. We may be getting a new track too.

Myself, Kimmer, or one of the other members coordinating the event will post the updates.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back