12" Android Factory radio replacement?

blackwolf_s197

Reaction score
I have one and no problems with it so far. No installation instructions but not too difficult to figure out since the cables only go in one way. Some factory cables as well as new cables from the included harness will not be used. Cables being used depends on what accessories you're running(cameras, dvd player, etc). Pretty good unit if your passenger wants to watch netflix or youtube while on a roadtrip. I bought mine from here: https://www.phoenixautomotiveinc.co...d-navigation-radio-for-ford-mustang-2010-2014

hockeygod

forum member
Reaction score
I have one and no problems with it so far. No installation instructions but not too difficult to figure out since the cables only go in one way. Some factory cables as well as new cables from the included harness will not be used. Cables being used depends on what accessories you're running(cameras, dvd player, etc). Pretty good unit if your passenger wants to watch netflix or youtube while on a roadtrip. I bought mine from here: https://www.phoenixautomotiveinc.co...d-navigation-radio-for-ford-mustang-2010-2014

Can you post up any video of your unit? It's hard to spend that kind of money not knowing if it will accurately take over control of my heating and cooling systems along with sync.

blackwolf_s197

Reaction score
Can you post up any video of your unit? It's hard to spend that kind of money not knowing if it will accurately take over control of my heating and cooling systems along with sync.
I should be able to have a video posted tomorrow or Friday. Let me know if there is anything else you'd like me to go over. I don't have sync in the mustang so I'm not sure what features would be lost. I installed a gt500 steering wheel to replace the base wheel and was able to program all of the buttons through the new android head unit. The android head unit also has a built-in mic and uses google voice commands.

BEAST

CHEROKEE NOOB HUNTER
Reaction score
I saw a video of the unit showing the speedo and rpms. It looked like they were labeled wrong or swapped, is that the case? Is there an equalizer built into the unit, how's the radio power the stock components in the doors?

Back