'13 Race Red claybarred!

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Looks really good. It will look awesome with the right rim on there. Have you looked at any true forged?

808muscle

forum member
Reaction score
Looks absolutely amazing. Just get some RaceRed bumper plugs. Mine had drilled holes too. Bumper plugs actually look ok and its way cheaper than repainting the entire thing.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Thanks guys for the compliments and suggestion on the bumper. The holes are VERY small but annoying none the less. I bought the car out of state but that state required front license plates. Let me think about it as the paint and body shop I use has done a number of bumper covers for me without any incident and they warranty their work for a lifetime of ownership. They've been good to me so food for thought!

dougie b

Reaction score
looks awesome ultra! I always love comin back to the boards to see some super clean rides like yours.... my daily has gone through quite a bit these past few years...can't wait to see the day where i can decommission her to a weekend car ha

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
looks awesome! well done, beautiful car

looks awesome ultra! I always love comin back to the boards to see some super clean rides like yours.... my daily has gone through quite a bit these past few years...can't wait to see the day where i can decommission her to a weekend car ha

Thanks, I gotta decide on wheels soon. I'm dying looking at these things! lol

06TORCHEDGT said:
Wow, very nice! What glaze did you use?

Sorry for the delay in a response. I use Meguiars Mirror Glaze #7 Show Car Glaze.:beer:

Phuck Phace

forum member
Reaction score
Looks good, I lucked out and the dealer didn't drill holes in my bumper. As far as wheels choices go...I vote 32" Yellow Rims to create a nice McDonalds themed Donk.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
...... As far as wheels choices go...I vote 32" Yellow Rims to create a nice McDonalds themed Donk.

mc_d_b10.jpg

:roflmao:

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
God damn that looks great dude! I wish my hood looked that good, those vents look killer.

Thanks BB

I was just about to comment on the fact I like the way FORD did the '13's hoods with the vents which makes a nice attractive hood that most wanted anyways versus pre-13 hoods where the consumer had to pay more to get a nice hood in a different packaged car.

'13 comes with factory HID's($$$$), factory tail LED's($$$$), vented hoods even on base modeled cars(nicer than scoops IMO).....all for maybe a $500 increase in base price, but became awash since I got the car for invoice and get to drive a new car almost a year before 2013 actually gets here.....LOL....so all around FORD done good IMO!!:beer:

ford20

forum member
Reaction score
Soooo off topic but how long did it take for the DIB to get to the dealer from the time you ordered it?

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
Soooo off topic but how long did it take for the DIB to get to the dealer from the time you ordered it?

I ordered on 2/1/12 and the train wreck of a car showed up around 3/28 I think.

You're gonna LOVE the new machine!!!!! The DIB is smokin hawt!!!:beer:

Backroad_Beast

2007 Torch Red GT
Reaction score
Thanks BB

I was just about to comment on the fact I like the way FORD did the '13's hoods with the vents which makes a nice attractive hood that most wanted anyways versus pre-13 hoods where the consumer had to pay more to get a nice hood in a different packaged car.

'13 comes with factory HID's($$$$), factory tail LED's($$$$), vented hoods even on base modeled cars(nicer than scoops IMO).....all for maybe a $500 increase in base price, but became awash since I got the car for invoice and get to drive a new car almost a year before 2013 actually gets here.....LOL....so all around FORD done good IMO!!:beer:

Ford is definitely putting out a quality product with the 13's. I wish I had any of those options, much less getting them as standard. And I agree on the vents looking nicer than scoops.

Doug M

Fast Cars & Freedom
Reaction score
what really ticks me off about this whole situation is, i cant go and buy one..lol

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back