14" Four Piston Brembos - Black (07-12 GT500 style)

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Selling the Stang, and this is the first part of the de-mod sale. Rotors and calipers are in excellent condition. Drove perfectly when I took them off the car last week, no squealing, pulsating or vibrations.

The calipers are the nice, black painted style that came on the GT500s, NOT the dull grey ones from the regular GTs. Only a few light scuffs on the calipers from when they were initially shipped to me. Can't really even notice once installed on the car.

The pads will need to be replaced soon, but there's still a little life left in them.

I had these installed on my '13 GT base model, but these should fit any S197 V6 or GT, 05-14.

$550, Paypal fees and shipping to the lower 48 included in the price. These are big and heavy, and shipping will be pricey, so if you live near Huntsville, AL and can pick up in person with cash in hand, I'll work with you on the price.

O1RV4nt.jpg

72P1kL7.jpg

mTyrgGV.jpg

7KfZj2U.jpg

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Honestly man, I'm not sure. I would think that if they did, you'd at least need wheel spacers. They are a good bit beefier than the stock calipers.

Gabe

Whippled Coyote
Reaction score
They'll fit with spacers, but I'm pretty sure they need to be 1" thick

Gumpjr23

Reaction score
I'll take these if they are still available. Sending a PM

Gumpjr23

Reaction score
They are still available, but I never got a PM. I wrote you a message on your profile page.

Feel free to text me if that's easier 256-698-4813
I snagged a set this morning on ebay this morning. I didnt want to pass them up since they were actually cheaper. Sorry about that but I greatly appreciate it man! Best of luck, brother

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
Brakes have been sold. (sorry, I can't seem to edit the original post) Thanks to all interested.

Lock it up, Dave.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back