20" Foose Legends FS

Alter Ego Trip

Pot Stirring Aficianado
Reaction score
Well, seeing as I'm changing everything else on my car, I figure I might as well switch these up. These are 20x8.5 and 20x10 and will clear Brembos. There are black with a polished silver ring (not the usual silver lip like most are)around the outside. Killer looking wheel, just looking for a change.

I purchased these wheels brand new back in May. I ran them until September when I parked the car. I put app. 3,000 miles on them. There is ZERO curb rash, or an damage at all. I will never describe a wheel as mint, but these have been taken excellent care of and there will be no surprises here.

I'm keeping the tires, so these are just for the wheels only. No sensors, lugnuts, etc.

I tried like hell to get a good pic in my garage, but the lighting sucks at night. I will be more than happy to provide all the pics anyone wants in daylight. :) One side of the car is against a wall though, so that side might be interesting to get, lol.

Cheapest I could find them online for is 1360.00. Asking 1000.00 shipped OBO.

Stock picture
fooselegendblk.jpg

Here's a pic of them on.
391226156.jpg

Last edited:

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
Your camera seems to be dirty! You should clean it, lol glws! Great lookin wheels!

JEWC_Motorsports

S197 Junkie
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You couldnt wait a few more months could you, damnit. GLWS. Someone is getting a deal.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back