2005 Mustang GT Auto

Racer91m

Road Racer
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Another one of my cars for sale. Like I said, I gotta thin out the heard...

2005 Mustang GT Premium
AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION

$11,400
$10,800

• 65,000 miles
  • Leather (Power)
  • Shaker
  • Lowered
  • Exhaust
I bought this car with a salvage title and rebuilt it. It was hit on the passenger side and needed a new door and quarter. It was all professionally repaired with no corners cut. Since the car had some other dings and scrathes in it, I had everything fixed on the body and had the car repainted. If I recall, my painter repainted everything except the roof. I've got well over $12,000 invested in this car. It's a great car, but it just needs to go. The car will come with a Michigan rebuilt title. The car looks great. Since it looked so good, I put in a new set of oem headlights, grill, and fogs. It also has the cool 18" fan blade wheels with the blade centers painted argent (factory). Tires are recent and oem tires (not Summitomo or some other cheap tire).

email me with questions.

DSC04502.jpg

DSC04503.jpg

DSC04504.jpg

DSC04505.jpg

DSC04506.jpg

DSC04509.jpg

Last edited:

KcMstang

forum member
Reaction score
Damn that is a good price.

Trade in value for an '05 is $16k for GOOD condition

Racer91m

Road Racer
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Had a few nibbles, but it's still available.

In case I din't mention it before, the car was not built to be resold. It was built for my girlfriend to drive. I way overspent on the rebuild of this car and just need to get out of it. I have nearly $13k in parts and paid labor (not including my own). This car is in great shape. All OEM Ford parts used for repairs. No taiwan junk parts used. Entire front end Bumper cover, headlights, grills, foglights, rad, AC condensor and fan are all brand new (didn't need it, but just because).

Racer91m

Road Racer
Official Vendor
Reaction score
It's gotta go.....

This is a great car to turn into a NASA Spec Iron car. Or just drive around. I have changed the suspension back to stock and installed new stock mufflers. I think I still have the take off stuff and will include those parts free if I have them. The car has around 70,000 miles on it now...

I also have a few 5-speed transmissions laying around if someone wants to convert this car to a manual trans. I have many of the parts to do the swap. I will make sopmeone a great deal on all the parts I have if they buy the car at the advertised, (crazy good deal) price....

stang67

forum member
Reaction score
hey if someone wants it as a stick car i ll buy the auto stuff lol

rambln3v

Reaction score
A friend of mine is looking. We are in Indiana. This is right up his ally. I'll talk to him tonight. Where you located? Northern MI?

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back