2005 Mustang GT Show Car - Low Miles | Supercharged

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris_H

forum member
Reaction score
Hey folks,

The time has come to sell my beloved '05 Mustang GT. This car has been with me since the beginning and was bought with 7 miles on the odometer, 3 of which were from me test driving it.

This Mustang has lived a pretty pampered life and is just now right around 30,000 miles with less than 5,000 miles on a brand new built motor. I just don't have the time and room to keep it any longer. As it is, the car has been sitting under a cover in my storage unit for the past year and I would truly love to see it go to a good home and to someone who will drive the hell out of it, take it to shows, and treasure it the way it ought to be.

Instead of typing up all of the info, I'll let these three links do all the talking. The first is a write-up on it in its current state from when it won Car of the Month on this forum a few years back and the second is from the Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords feature from Dec. 2012. Since then, nothing has changed except that some fuel lines were replaced and it's in the process of having the power steering gone through as it's been leaking fluid.

COTM Write-Up
http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29898

Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords Feature:
http://www.musclemustangfastfords.com/features/mmfp_1212_2005_ford_mustang_gt_cars_by_kris/

The complete and uncensored history of my car:

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18369

Here are a few more photos as well:

221027_10150157522498733_2246836_o.jpg

34008_402200553732_1956325_n.jpg

34008_402200533732_4841605_n.jpg

The car isn't perfect and I believe in being up-front and honest about everything. I will say that the shocks and ball joints could stand to be replaced. There's a hairline crack on the driver's side of the front bumper right where the headlight meets the "post" between it and the grille. The front chin spoiler is also a little rough on the edge but has never been scraped. Also, the MM&FF article states "580rwhp" when it was supposed to be 580 at the crank.

As you can see from the complete history of the car, it was hit in the front wheel/fender in 2006, damaging the old wheels/brakes and the front suspension, all of which was replaced and repaired professionally. Beyond that, feel free to ask any questions you may have.

I'm asking $23,000 OBO and will consider any reasonable offers. The car is located in Chino Hills, CA for anyone that may want to check it out in person. I can be reached on here or via email to [email protected].

Thanks for looking, hopefully I can find this car a great home!

Kris

Last edited:

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
I remember seeing this car in the MM&FF write up. Awesome car, and reasonably priced as well. GLWS

Kris_H

forum member
Reaction score
I'm glad you guys think it's a fair deal. I know the market for these is all over the place but think my price is reasonable for the amount of car you're getting. :)

Kris_H

forum member
Reaction score
Power steering issue's been resolved. I'm thinking about listing the car on eBay this week, but would still love to see it go to an S197/Mustang enthusiast. :)

LAStang1234

----------DSL----------
Reaction score
Power steering issue's been resolved. I'm thinking about listing the car on eBay this week, but would still love to see it go to an S197/Mustang enthusiast. :)

You'll definitely broaden your sales base! I've heard of a lot of guys being successful in getting what they want or at least close to their asking prices that way.

DDTCM

Dan
Reaction score
That car is amazing and someone is gonna get a steal of a deal. Always been one of my favorites! GLWS,Kris.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back