2005 S281 For Sale

MrClean

Marc; but I go by MrClean
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I have a buddy that's looking for nice "exclusive" Mustang...can you POM me your email/phone number so i can forward it to him? His last name is Gelotti.

GM EATER

forum member
Reaction score
Pm answered.
AF24 it amazes me that it has not sold, it comes down to most people don't really know how exclusive these cars are and a GT with some simple go fast stuff is more desirable. But what they dont realize when they buy that go fast GT for 17-18K in two years it will be worth less than 10K. Try buying this car in that price range in two years 89 Saleens go for 10K!
But, I am getting some interest finally.
As I said, it amazes me!

MrClean

Marc; but I go by MrClean
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I just emailed your contact info, the details of the car and the pic to someone that might be interested. I agree its a very good looking car. I certaily would be interested if I were in the market.

GM EATER

forum member
Reaction score
Thanks for the forwarding Mr Clean. Sorry for the rant but I can't believe with all the tasteful mods done to this car and it being a true Saleen that most try to lowball you anyhow. When I say 19,000 that is as low as it will get. People think 19,000 means you can get it for 17-17500- not this one.
You are stealing it at 19,000!

GM EATER

forum member
Reaction score
I am going to give this away 19,000 Firm!

Last edited:

GM EATER

forum member
Reaction score
The car is 2005 #730 I have the original Saleen Window Sticker also that will go with the car. I also have a whole folder of documentation.
Thanks for your question.

GM EATER

forum member
Reaction score
Pm Answered I cant believe that someone has not jumped all over this yet,
Look at how much car you get for the price ( a few thousand more than a regular GT) plus the collectibility of a Saleen.

MOTORCITYBADBOY

forum member
Reaction score
Bump for GM EATER- Never liked Saleen because of the bodywork they put on it, but the Mineral Grey makes it look good! It's like Ford to offer something nice like Mineral Grey one year and then take it away...I feel the frustration too regarding the car market.... Got a 1971 Boss 351 project for sale-the real deal, total production 1806, remaining only about 600 and the low-ballers think they will get it for nothing. If I wasn't up to my armpits in cars right now I'd be buying this car!!!!!!!!!!

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back