2007 GT500 865RWHP 819RWTQ boost only.

strongs_2009

Reaction score
DAMN!!

i was crossing my fingers it was vinyl

oh well guess free bump...im in the process of getting a 2011 shelby vert but i said hey this would work.

GLWS

If you were willing to pay 48,000 I could have the stripes changed any color you want. i was actually talking to a friend yesterday that does painting about doing away and turning the whole car black and a truefiber 3 inch cowl hood he said he would do the whole thing for me for 1200 but if your willing to pay 48000 i will pay for him to do it myself. He is the same guy who painted the stripes on.

Like ras said I drive this car all over with my family in it honestly it feels and runs like nothing was ever done till you get on it. My wife has even drove it around town a couple times while I am gone just so it moves for me and she loves it.

Last edited:

ytix

forum member
Reaction score
If you'll consider separating, could you pm me price on SS wheels/tires?

strongs_2009

Reaction score
I have had lots of offers for those SS wheels. I was actually thinking about switching then out awhile back but couldnt find a set of wheels i like besides the TF or HSE and that would cost me more to get then it would be worth when im just trying to sell the car that would be like putting a couple more grand in it just to get rid of.

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
I love the orange center stripe. I wish that was my damn car!

nycmikie1

forum member
Reaction score

strongs_2009

Reaction score
Sorry it's took so long. I just got home from over seas and took a small vacation and moved.

Would you seperate the Bogarts...?
Brandon

No I can not seperate them because if it don't sell I am going to keep racing it and evently put a auto in it and roll cage.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back