Last edited:

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Shit like this is exactly why you ROCK KC!

TexasKyle

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
As Far as I am Concerned there are Two Kinds of Cars! American :thumb: And Imports which are Unamerican :321: I wonder if the Economy would Improve if we all bought American Cars and Boycotted Imports. DUH! Might Bring a Thing Called Jobs Back to the USA! Learn it, Live it, Know it! Next time a Buddy Tells you he is Getting An Import Give em Hell! Next time you buy Check the Label! Look For MADE IN USA! "

I like this guy already!

rony1976

Reaction score
As Far as I am Concerned there are Two Kinds of Cars! American :thumb: And Imports which are Unamerican :321: I wonder if the Economy would Improve if we all bought American Cars and Boycotted Imports. DUH! Might Bring a Thing Called Jobs Back to the USA! Learn it, Live it, Know it! Next time a Buddy Tells you he is Getting An Import Give em Hell! Next time you buy Check the Label! Look For MADE IN USA! "

I like this guy already!

Doesn't the article above pretty much prove that if we boycott what you call "imports" we would cost americans their jobs??? Bravo, :clap:Awesome idea... that's all you could expect of uninformed statements like those.

don_w

Dyno Numbers - Who Cares?
Reaction score
Doesn't the article above pretty much prove that if we boycott what you call "imports" we would cost americans their jobs???
Hmmm... I see it quite the opposite. I see it creating more American jobs. If Americans quit buying imports, the US manufacturers would have to step up production to meet the demand, which would create jobs. So those poor souls who once worked for Honda or Toyota or whatever, could now work for Ford, GM or Chrysler. Plus, to top it off, the corporate profits wouldn't disappear overseas to some foreign economy... they would stay here and further stimulate growth.

BUY AMERICAN!! :thumb:

Ken3030

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hmmm... I see it quite the opposite. I see it creating more American jobs. If Americans quit buying imports, the US manufacturers would have to step up production to meet the demand, which would create jobs. So those poor souls who once worked for Honda or Toyota or whatever, could now work for Ford, GM or Chrysler. Plus, to top it off, the corporate profits wouldn't disappear overseas to some foreign economy... they would stay here and further stimulate growth.

BUY AMERICAN!! :thumb:
+1,000,000

craig66

Reaction score
I posted that link to show that in the automotive industry it is difficult to find a "Made in USA" vehicle. The auto industry has become a global market. I wholeheartedly agree with buying U.S. made products. This country has got to a point where that becomes impossible at times.

craig66

Reaction score
can you say walmart.. that place is 98% china

I just watched a show on Discovery Channel about China. This lady in the U.S. lost her job at Briggs and Stratton when they moved that assembly plant to China. In her effort to save money after losing her job, she does much of her shopping at Walmart.

SloSVO

Village Idiot
Reaction score
Am i wrong in thinking... As our companies go over there that or those countries get stronger.. in turn like china they grow and become more successful.. then they start to consume more.. concrete, fuel, foods etc.. so that drives up global demand and prices.. then we have to pay more for that stuff.. its like a big circle... if this is true though.. aren't we fucking ourselves over?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back