2010 GT to a 2014 V6 pcm plug pin out info

1JOE

Reaction score
I have a 2014 V6 my son bought the 2010 at an auction it was wrecked cannot be fixed so I let him have the 14 he sold the V6 engine and tranny and we switched everything over from the GT over to the 2014. The 2010 as I said before it was wrecked and the PCM was broken during the wreck. we bought one identical to it with all the same matching numbers out of the same year mustang and it was automatic as well. Ok I have a couple questions one is the body harness that stayed on the 14 since I’m using the 2010 PCM shouldn’t I wire that plug up just like the 2010? Or leave it wired up as the 2014? OK Lashley when we try to start it everything came on but yeah security and the light was blinking on the dash so can I use Forscan to program the PCM to the car or do I need to program the keys to the new PCM? We did also switch the clusters from the 14 over to the 10 GT cluster. By the way I explain this to my son that this was a horrible idea this was definitely the wrong engine to do this with and everything else he definitely understands and it was a life lesson that he learned and we’re still learning I would just like to get this nightmare off my back!! Lol!! Thank you for anyone that may can help us and if you need extra parts we have a lot left he saved a Lotta parts off of that 10 and we have some parts from a 14 so if you need some just ask us if we have it you’re more than welcome to it thank you guys again!!

1JOE

Reaction score
Can anyone help me out with a pinout for the 2010 Mustang GT PCM connector? Thanks!

DieHarder

Reaction score
The connector views you're after are in Section 150 of the wiring diagrams however that section is missing from the online manuals (at least the ones I can find). Not sure why they did that sans too many changes to connector position assignments (adds/moves/additions) over the years.

https://iihs.net/fsm/?d=0

If I can get my scanner working I'll scan a few from my 2006 manual and post 'em but that may not fit what you need. Best bet IMO would be a paper manual for your year.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back