+100..the only thing good from that edition is the wheels...pretty cool IMO

Attachments

• 10_Mustang_Online_Spec_Lite.pdf
    837.8 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Snakebyte94

forum member
Reaction score
I stop by the Ford deal today to see the 2010. The only thing I like is the front. Interior has way to much chrome and the center console is ugly. The rear is horrid. The lights slant way to far forward and the deck lid looks like someone bent it.
I waited till I checked out the new 2010 GT before putting anymore money into my 07 GT. Now I have a new love for my 07 GT. I'm making a new list of parts I want.

stig1950

forum member
Reaction score
the rear fascia looks worse in person than in the pictures , what was ford thinking ,especially with the new competition out there

Hatchman

Stangless
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
A lot of peole were negative about the '05 when it first came out too. . .

Really? I saw very little negative reaction to the '05.

I have seen a 100 times more negative comments on the '10.

BTW, hate the back end. Hood looks good.

stig1950

forum member
Reaction score
i became a mustang fan when the 05's came out, in the 60's/70's i was a camaro fan, when the 2005 mustang came out i thought it was the best retro done by any of the big 3..would not trade my 2006 for a 2010 model...

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
...the 2010 v6 looks better than the gt...

Actually, I agree with that - a diaper with a skidmark in it is less offensive than one that's been blown out with the runs. However, I still think that Ford went the wrong direction with this design. I'm sure the aftermarket will continue that trend as well.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Had my first up close and personal look at a 2010 V6. Not too bad IMO. The front looks pretty mean and the interior is pretty damn nice. BUT, I then walked to the rear of the car and again was reminded why I don't like them. UGH............why?

stig1950

forum member
Reaction score
i thought the v6 looked decent from the front, the interior is ok but cut that rear end off and put a 2005/2009 tail and u got a mustang

Kaldar142

Reaction score
i think the rear wouldnt look half as bad if the tail lights didnt look so damn funky lol, they look very "euro"

if they were all red i think it would look much better IMO

stig1950

forum member
Reaction score
will have to see a lot of the 2010 models in different colors, i think the lower rear bumper ought to match car color and not be black

Cdvision

Whipple Club
Reaction score
I don't like the front or rear of the car. It looks good from the side and the interior is amazing!!

BlackBullitt

forum member
Reaction score
My closest stealership has 2 GTs right now, an all black one and a red one thats fully loaded. The black one looks really good IMO. I think if you lowered it and tinted the taillights it would help the rear out. The red one on the other hand didnt look near as good to me. It had this stupid huge "hood scoop" and a bunch of other crap added to it. It had a diff rear spoiler that actually looked pretty good tho. Next time im in ill snap some pics of it.

Mishri

forum member
Reaction score
I saw one at the dealership too. I really like the side view, it looks great. the front.. meh.. its alright. the rear looks horrible. Interior is nice but I like the 05-09 gauges better. Definetly wouldn't pay the $35,000 price tag on it (no dealer markup) when I paid $25,000 for mine brand new just 2 years ago. I think anyone buying a 2010 will be kicking themselves.. especially if they put the 5.0 in the 2011.

BuckeyeBOSS

forum member
Reaction score
The rear of this Mustang will keep me from ever owning one. It looks TERRIBLE.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wait, what does it look like again.......i can't read it.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back