2010 is FUGLY!!!

MexGT

forum member
Reaction score
I saw one in person, candy apple red or the eq color, everything is cool-ok, but I just dont feel the rear tail lights.

If I had a SN95 I would trade it in a sec, But I wouldnt give away my 07.

Or .... If my car was nearly stock and the 2011 comes out with the supposed "Coyote" 5.0 DOHC 400hp then I would trade it !!

Last edited:

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I saw three of them in SF last Monday.

Dsc_0180.jpg

Dsc_0177.jpg

Dsc_0131.jpg

Ray's 08 GT

forum member
Reaction score
The styling is actually starting to grow on me. Especially the side profile. Drove one last week and it is definetly a better car than the 05-09. The quality of the Dash/Interior materials are a HUGE step up, not even close!!!

SilverBullitGT

forum member
Reaction score
i know they are goign to grow on all of us well most of us... but the one thing i know that im not thrilled about is the rear end... i wish they would have done something different.

fhlh

Grabber? Don't Know Her!
Reaction score
IMHO... they do look better in person... saw these at my stealership this am..

IMAG0253.jpg

FWIW.. GT's w/GPS and 5-spd manual are tagged at 31900
Auto's where the same if I recall. No tag on the 2010 "Roper Special" :clap:

Last edited:

Ray's 08 GT

forum member
Reaction score
I would encourage everyone to see it in person also. It's really not that bad. Better looking than the Camaro I think.

Joach

forum member
Reaction score
has that looks like someone just asked it how to spell Achmed and his response was "WHAT!?!"

btw... it's spells 'Ahmed' ;-)

Must admit that I do like the hood... and the V6 looks indeed better then the GT. Then again, the aftermarket could hopefully correct some of the design flaws!

Reaction score
I think everything on the car looks great except for the rear. I would most definately buy one if it had the 05 rear.

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
^^^^ HAHAHAHA i love it^^^^

Chronos

forum member
Reaction score
Absolutely Fugly! Sorry to those that like them, but I don't. I went out and got the 09 because it was the last of the retro stangs. True, the interior is a little more polished, but I like our better because it is retro. The 2010 looks like a polished version of ours. It looks sleek, modern, polished, while ours look retro, mean, and rough. I like the throw back to the 64-69 look. I agree the v6 looks better than the GT since there is something weird about having the headlights compressed but the fog lights bigger and rounder. Just throws it off. I always loved the 64 but couldn't have one cause I was just a kid back then. Now I can come really close, and have all the modern comforts.

Charlie Sheen

Armed and Hammered
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
...I like our better because it is retro....

Welcome to the club :beerchug2:. I think that when the '05-09 aftermarket went crazy with body kits and wings they went the wrong direction as well. Apparently, Ford followed them. FMC is a business first, they'll sell more Mustangs only because they are new and re-designed. I know that the smarter-than-average hardcore enthusiast will avoid the S197 '10s if they can get a decent '05-09.

smeltz

forum member
Reaction score
I finally saw a couple at carlisle on Saturday, I know some say they look better in person; but I'm sorry - That rear end is horrible. What was the design team at ford thinking!! I can't believe that it ever made it to the production line? The front end is o.k. but I to think the V6 looks better. The interior is real nice, maybe to nice for that car. Maybe ford was hoping to draw the attention away from the rear. Until they change the rear end I will not be buying one of these.:tdown:

Croft

It's GOOOOOOO Time
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I finally saw a couple at carlisle on Saturday, I know some say they look better in person; but I'm sorry - That rear end is horrible. What was the design team at ford thinking!! I can't believe that it ever made it to the production line? The front end is o.k. but I to think the V6 looks better. The interior is real nice, maybe to nice for that car. Maybe ford was hoping to draw the attention away from the rear. Until they change the rear end I will not be buying one of these.:tdown:
I would have to agree 100%! I checked them out at Carlisle as well......was impressed with the front, but then I walked to the rear of the damn car and wanted to vomit. And the black trim that outlines the bottom of the car is just horrible. NO GO for me!

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back