2010..What do you think??

v8venom

Face
Reaction score
I saw the 2010 Mustang at my local dealer and decided to check em out and see what they look and drive like in person. Overall it's a nice car but I think the S197 looks better and feels better. The back is too rounded out and reminded me of a G35. The grille wasn't bad, but IMO too thin. I do like how the front bumper is like the GT500, that's hot and the Mustang Emblem on the grill on the Black GT I saw was Black which I thought was hot too. The interior is absolutely gorgeous tho, and the mirrors aren't bad. The ride was pretty comfortable and the exhaust definitely sounded good. Deep, actually deeper than both my stock 07 and 08 GT's. and the tips were nice. What sucked tho is they have this advance trac in it or sum shit and you don't get the feeling you get in the S197 and me and the guy from the dealer(shelbypusher) couldn't get it to go sideways lol And the antenna is much better than the sword on our cars, but I definitely wouldn't buy one especially since they are probably going to put the 5.0 V8 4V 400hp Coyote Engine in the 2011. Must suck for anyone who purchases a 2010, kinda like when they put the GTO out. I think Ford did ok with it but it's definitely not musclecar or retro looking, more modern IMO.Anyway just thought I'd add my 2 cents and see if anyone else agreed or disagreed with me. I added a couple pics of the one I saw.

Mike

Attachments

• 042209_1308.jpg
    042209_1308.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 39
  • 042209_1317.jpg
    042209_1317.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 37

07bbb

Reaction score
saw my first one on the road today. Red, I love the front end. I got an OK glance at the rear, not so good. Overall, I like it but I won't trade my 07 in on it.

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I hate it...I did see a new Challenger heading the opposite direction and I really like the fronts of those things

v8venom

Face
Reaction score
Hyundai FTW!! They will let me give the car back and not screw my credit up, but only for a limited time. And I once drove a Red Chevy Aveo, by far the ugliest and worst car I ever drove in my life. It looked like a damn dinosaur egg. My car was in the shop and that was all they had to rent me.(BULLSHIT) I felt like Fred Flintstone in that thing.

Mike

Attachments

• 2005.chevrolet.aveo.jpg
    2005.chevrolet.aveo.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 4

Mishri

forum member
Reaction score
+1 on chevy aveo.. someone hit my car and they gave me that for a rental.. It suuucked so bad.. definetly worst car ever..and I used to drive a mercury topaz ;)

and another +1 on not digging the 2010 mustang.. glad I got the model year I got..

lostsoul

2014 vett or 2015 stang..
Reaction score
I like my 07 aveo.. only 14K new and it rides good. No top end power but flys through 1st and 2nd ok. It lasted longer then my stang =-/

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back