2011 1700 Mile GT/CS

Status
Not open for further replies.

wazslow

forum member
Reaction score
And, if I am not mistaken, you do not have the stock wheels, correct? I guess I am confused as to why you would even post pics of the car as it would not be as posted?

The guy asked for stock pics. Thats why I posted them.

Herknav

Devil's Advocate
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I am confused as you are posting pics of stock but you have taken off the side stripes and have a different spoiler correct? Pics are not as the car would sell, correct?

And, if I am not mistaken, you do not have the stock wheels, correct? I guess I am confused as to why you would even post pics of the car as it would not be as posted?

Do you have pics of it stock??

Because someone asked him to. Maybe you should read the whole thread before posting nonsense?

funmoneypit

forum member
Reaction score
Because someone asked him to. Maybe you should read the whole thread before posting nonsense?

I have read the entire thread and it isn't nonsense. Maybe you should read the entire thread. If you did read the whole thing you will see where he says he will put it back to stock and sell it. Then someone asked if he had pics of it stock. Yes, he did post pics of it stock when he first got it or sometime ago but again, if you read the entire post, the car will not look that way. He doesn't have the stock wheels and he also took off the side stripes So again, I would ask why OP would put up pics of how it used to look stock and not how it will look now "stock". No offense OP but I also have been very interested in your car and was interested in the looks of it today in the "stock" condition you mention, not how it looked a while ago.

funmoneypit

forum member
Reaction score
And maybe I didn't understand the question but I thought the question was how it would look if he put it back to stock, not how it did look like when it was stock. I don't see why someone would want to look at a pic of a car that they are interested in and it isn't how the car would look when they buy it. Again, maybe I misuderstood the question but that is the way I took it.

topbliss

Reaction score
I can vouch for waz too. He had some beautiful cars.. Know him from another auto forum

wazslow

forum member
Reaction score
I have read the entire thread and it isn't nonsense. Maybe you should read the entire thread. If you did read the whole thing you will see where he says he will put it back to stock and sell it. Then someone asked if he had pics of it stock. Yes, he did post pics of it stock when he first got it or sometime ago but again, if you read the entire post, the car will not look that way. He doesn't have the stock wheels and he also took off the side stripes So again, I would ask why OP would put up pics of how it used to look stock and not how it will look now "stock". No offense OP but I also have been very interested in your car and was interested in the looks of it today in the "stock" condition you mention, not how it looked a while ago.

He asked for pictures of the car stock. I posted pics of the car when it was stock. I dont understand how this is a big deal at all...

Greg Hazlett

Stepping on the Pink Bus
Official Vendor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Waz-don't sweat that guy, he must have been a window licker whose elevator does not go all the way to the top. You did nothing wrong.

funmoneypit

forum member
Reaction score
Waz-don't sweat that guy, he must have been a window licker whose elevator does not go all the way to the top. You did nothing wrong.

You guys are all funny. I wasn't trying to start anything and apologize for the misunderstanding. I could buy any car I want and am not a "window licker" and my elavator does go to the top, really further than yours as I still believe the guy wanted to see how it would look as being put back to "stock" as advertised, not how it looked before when it was stock. Again, I am sorry, thought I asked a question that the other person asked and it was not answered. I wasn't trying to start any problems. GLWS

onebadgt

forum member
Reaction score
You guys are all funny. I wasn't trying to start anything and apologize for the misunderstanding. I could buy any car I want and am not a "window licker" and my elavator does go to the top, really further than yours as I still believe the guy wanted to see how it would look as being put back to "stock" as advertised, not how it looked before when it was stock. Again, I am sorry, thought I asked a question that the other person asked and it was not answered. I wasn't trying to start any problems. GLWS

wow i got a headache trying to understand that. it was like one long run-on sentence lol.

taylor_reid

forum member
Reaction score
Going to see what my car will pull at a dealer and see if I can get financed for this. I am 18 with no credit history, always have paid cash. But I'm sure if I put 20k or close down I could get it.

wazslow

forum member
Reaction score
Going to see what my car will pull at a dealer and see if I can get financed for this. I am 18 with no credit history, always have paid cash. But I'm sure if I put 20k or close down I could get it.

Let me know, car needs a new home!

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
He asked for pictures of the car stock. I posted pics of the car when it was stock. I dont understand how this is a big deal at all...

It's not a Big Deal to the majority of us. :thumb2:
Beautiful GT/CS.

tigerhonaker

Aandf1978

M90 SUPPORTER!!
Reaction score
If I could find a buyer for mine and not get raped for it, I would jump all over this. I just can't see getting around $22k-$25k for mine, especially now with the 5.0s out and the economy the way it is!! BEAUTIFUL CAR THOUGH!!! GOOD LUCK!!!

wazslow

forum member
Reaction score
IMG_2363.jpg

IMG_2362.jpg

IMG_2361.jpg

IMG_2360.jpg

IMG_2359.jpg

IMG_2358.jpg

IMG_2357.jpg

IMG_2356.jpg

IMG_2355.jpg

IMG_2354.jpg

IMG_2353.jpg

IMG_2352.jpg

IMG_2351.jpg

IMG_2350.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back