2011 GT results

1BADHRSE

forum member
Reaction score
isn't traction part of racing?

Sorry but I am doing a mini tub this winter so I have no doubt in the capability of my car lol... And if he does props to him... I am just waiting for the young kids whos parents buy them a GT and they think they are now the King of the Road.. lol

Reaction score
And the old ones were made in Mexico. Who cares

Shows how much you know, I'd take a Mexican bearing over one made in China anyday, in fact, I won't even use bearings made in China and I prob. order and use 200 or more bearings a year in my job, EVERY Bearing I have tried that is made in China has failed, not that bearings don't fail, I just hope Ford is keeping a close eye over there

Twinscrewgt

Bad Smurf
Reaction score
C'mon really? So the new coyote motor is assembled in canada. Guess it probably sux as well huh. I can tell ya right now, I LOVE this new 6spd. Its farr easier to shif than my 3650

Reaction score
C'mon really? So the new coyote motor is assembled in canada. Guess it probably sux as well huh. I can tell ya right now, I LOVE this new 6spd. Its farr easier to shif than my 3650

I'm not the hater here, I love the new motor, I might even trade my 2010 in for one, I hope the new drive train turns out to be flawless, But yes, I do worry about quality of parts made in China, you should care, as you own one, and if you don't, well, you are a tard.

Twinscrewgt

Bad Smurf
Reaction score
Dude, this is the part of racing most people don't get. If it breaks, I will fix it with better parts. But so far this thing is amazing.

Reaction score
New personal best, [email protected] the MOMS event at Empire Dragway in Liecaster NY, For those who are in the area you really need to check them out at www.momsracing.com
We actually won the street tire quickest car, Bone stock on the PZeros and 3.31 gear! Full weight, Spare in the trunk, 20 minute cooldown between rounds and no hocus pocus race car practices.

000_0014.jpg

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
Wow! nice times man jeeeezzzzus 12.58! with 3.31's, what do you think 3.73's would do?

Rygen

I can break any motor!
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Insane ET's Mike. Well done and congrats. Cutting a sub 2.0 on pneros to boot. What do you think it will do with some DR's?

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back