2011 gt wont start

LOUTH3413

Reaction score
2011 GT- The car was running great last time i drove it. Today i jacked it up and took the wheels off to clean them. Went to start it and would crank but not start. Thought maybe some type of anti-theft system came on. I tried my other key..still just cranks no start...after letting sit for about 30 minutes it starts but acts as if its not getting gas. Now wont start at all..I would take it to the dealer. BUT -I put a Procharger and alot of other things that dont come off easy roll cage...Just wondering if anyone`s had anything like this happen to them...Thanks

LOUTH3413

Reaction score
I did jack it up all 4 corners..fuel line -something i will look at -but it just cranked at first did not even try to start... thanks

SlowA$$5.0

Banned
Reaction score
Is the fuel pump coming on? You are a little confusing when you say that it is cranking but not starting.

LOUTH3413

Reaction score
i just checked the boostapump 12volts going in 17 volts coming out..checked fuel pump it reads 5.5 volts not sure what is going on..the starter cranks and cranks but does not start

LOUTH3413

Reaction score
2011 gt fuel pump

After a little checking..did not hear fuel pump when key was turned on. The boostapump has 12 volts in -17 volts out to fuel pump...pulled back seat checked voltage at fuel pump connection reads 5.5 volts what should the voltage at the fuel pump read...i would think 12-17volts .. Thanks for your help

Trav4011

Hoosier Daddy?
Reaction score
You should be able to hear if the pump primes or not.. Pull the back seat, and listen closely to the tank while someone turns the key on.

Blownblu03

forum member
Reaction score
[/QUCheck the inertia fuel pump cut off switch. Instructions in the owners manual.OTE]

That would be my guess even though I have never heard of one tripping from being jacked. It takes an impact to trip it so I thought.

Back