2011+ Turbo kit give away

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
That's right. We're going to be giving away an absolutely free kit! If you interested in or were going buying a kit, this just sweetens your pot. We are short period from full production, with many parts already here being made. We will be testing turbos soon on stock and modified engines. On our list will be the first 15 production kits. Once the kit is paid for, you kit will be completed and shipped. Once the 15th kit is sold, a winner will be drawn. The results will be posted, and the winner will receive a full reimbursement check for the cost of their kit. You have a 1 in 15 chance in winning back over 7k! Pretty damn good odds wouldn't you say? Now here's what you get for $7299

GT45/S400 mid frame turbo. Base turbo size to be determined. Same frame will house 64mm-91mm depending on HP goals. That's over a range of 1600hp without modifying the kit! Base turbo will be good for 700rwhp minimum

Turbo brace for this beast.

CPR designed and BMR built custom K-member AND tubular radiator support. Retains sway bar!!

JGS American made 50mm wastegate w Ferrea valve

JGS American made 50mm BOV

Tubular 4-1 headers with V-bands and CNC header flanges

Cross over V-banded w flex tube and routing for internally routed dump for wastegate

5in down pipe split into dual 3in to tie back into your stock axle back. No need to buy a mid pipe after kit purchase!

Headers, cross over and down pipes mild steel and are coated black in 2000deg temp coating.

HUGE A/A intercooler. Has been proven at twice the HP level to have an inlet rise of less than half of Chinese vertical cores of the competition. As the largest cooler on the market it recently saw only a 12deg inlet rise at the 1/4mi stripe.

Oil feed lines w adapter to tap into stock oiling system. -10 push loc with silicone drain hose for easy assembly and install.

Longest MAF tube on the market. Puts the MAF in a LONG straight section of tubing and close to the engine. Your tuner will love tuning this compared other blo thru set ups on the market.

Slim line dual fan setup to replace stock fan.

Relocated expansion tank

High quality turbo blanket

CD instructions of install. Rather than pictures, a movie of how to should do wonders for the first time installer. Anxiety and install time as well. If you can do a set of long tubes or k-member, you can easily install this kit.

Any questions feel free to ask.

These are the eligible folks.

1. Shannon
2. Bob
3. Tom
4. Kenny
5. Alan
6. Ryan
7. Dasan
8. Zack
9. Joey
10. Marc
11. Josh
12. Joe
13. Bill
14. Austin
15 James

Last edited by a moderator:

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Thought I'd bump this up with customer list revision. Have been asked to make a few early kits. If you can install the kit without the instructions, you can grab a kit now. So this will make the official release. I'll be finishing up the install instructions after this small run. Then back to the 20+ kit run. We've finished the tune so the O2's to read just like factory. The new intercooler design is the largest on the market and working well. Inlet rise down the track is less than 15 degrees! Not only safe in ANY weather you want to race even in 100+ degrees in Texas, but maintains maximum power possible. Only possible way to get better is to add ice to our air to water version intercooler. This kit has also proven to make almost 1500hp thru the air filter with no ice in the intercooler.
Recent 1/4mi trip squeaked out a 10 sec pass at 133 only only 8.5 psi!!! Twin disc soon and upgraded parts she'll go easy mid 10's. Probably faster with an auto. Those numbers soon.

Last edited:

gizmo5

Italian between my legs
Reaction score
HOLY SHIT! Thats legit.

You guys just earned 2,409,858,373 points in my book. Cool as shit man.

And Im a 2200 boy, with no dog in this fight. lol

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
What can I cash in my points for? :stooges:
Thanx man, but we'll get you over to the dark side one of these days :naughty1:

cgibs89

Stickers add HP brah
Reaction score
Man if I had the cash for this... Such a sweet deal. Good luck to everyone.

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Thanx again guys. Hope it turns out well.
Just a fwiw. I am former military myself, so I do discount for active and retired military. Maybe even a touch more for those damn jarheads. But, those guy already know they aren't qualified for this. Reason being as explained to them is I don't anything to seem shady if a cheaper paid kit won the drawing. We could look bias, which I don't want. But it will be filmed as well.

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Something I'm working on right now also for the heavy hitters is a T6 option. For street cars where spool is important you try to fit a large turbine with a small AR housing. The keeps flow and velocity high through the turbine. And it passes more gas through the turbine trying to put more work on the turbine. Race apps where there is a high enough load (like a t-brake) to light the turbo off, we try to pass more around the turbine instead of through it for less restriction. The T4 version has made 1182rwhp thru an auto, so she's plenty capable. But the T6 stuff will be for the guys who spend most of their time at that level. With the new turbos currently available and being R&D'd 1300rwhp+ will be pretty "easy."
The cost from base turbo to one of these monsters is a whopping 50 bucks lol.

This kit unlike others that claim large HP because of the turbo(s) supplied, can handle the heat produced by the turbos at that power level. The base intercoolers work VERY well. But at these level the upgraded version may be needed. This is upgrade is $800. The difference between it and the smaller air to water is an extra 1000hp core. So there are two 1000hp cores welded side by side. This gives the air 9in of flow path core contact. The longer the better until you run into too much pressure drop. The numbers we saw at close to 1200rwhp, pressure drop is a none issue. I'll get some pics up soon. 3 of these bad boys to build.

The spool valve is also and option as well for those looking for the full race version on the street. https://www.google.com/search?clien...0...0.0...1c.1.11.mobile-gws-serp.cCYlAjIpZko

Last edited:

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Oh, for the guys who can't weld and don't want to wait for the local. For 150 I can send you a pan w a welded and painted bung. Send me yours back decently cleaned up and I will refund 100. The pan I get back needs to obviously not be bent to hell or damaged (smashed at the pick up from jacks.) The one I will send you will also be someone elses old, servicable pan. I try to keep them clean when drilling. But it will be the end users reaponsibility to make sure it's 100% spotless before re-install.

KonaBlue11

forum member
Reaction score
This is a very awesome deal! I wish us poor Californian's weren't so screwed on choices for FI.

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Well, there's three versions. Anything in particular you want to know?
Only thing I can really think of I don't think I've mentioned is the how we ran the water internally on the coolers. Ours are what's called a double pass, like a radiator. The charge air come in from the driver side and exits the passenger. The water passages are divided left and right by a dividerthat runs top to bottom. The water will come in the passenger side, flow down and turn around at the bottom and come back up the driverside. We do it this way because when the air passes from the right to left, the air will see the coldest right before it exits the cooler. Hope makes some sense lol. Divided like this helps a little by increasing thespwed of the water theu the core. The higher the speed of the water, the larger the temperature differential the air charge will be. If a pump didn't work, or was very slow the air charge would over come the difference in temp and start to raise the wTer temp. The opposite here, and why wewant it sped up.

Tired as hell, I'll correct anything in the morning lol. If I was jabbering on something torally different than you where asking me lemme know.

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
The air to air would be 950. The big boy air to water is 1750.

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah it's pricey. Parts alone are over 1k. If the smaller air to water would work let me know. It has only one 1000hp core in it.

Last edited:

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Three of these are the big boy intercoolers.
image-15.jpg

Two 1000hp garrett cores stacked together. Here's big boy just getting started
image-17.jpg

Some headers, and some charge tubing to the right.
image-16.jpg

One of my home depot style shelves full of tubing.
There is maf tubing for Boss, MMR and stock intakes, along w 2 of 5 down pipe sections. All one piece, for my sanity sake.
image-18.jpg

Sample of a shit ton of collectors I got in lol
image-19.jpg

Here's the same AR housing size of 1.1 in a T4 vs T6. Prett stupid huh? Lol

image-20.jpg

A few sections of down pipe already finished up.

image-21.jpg

Anything else lemme know. :rockon:

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
Bead rolled ftmfw

image-22.jpg

Not sure how far past 1100rwhp we can go with the 3.5in tube in this ecu. But to make sure we can get well beyond that, here's 4in just incase.
image-23.jpg

image-24.jpg

BMR Tech

Traction Vendor
Official Vendor
Reaction score
You can go ahead and skip the list, and send me over a kit. I'll sell my '04 Cobra and purchase a 2014 GT and go fast. ;)

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back