2011+ Turbo kit give away

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Get rid of it Mikey. I think your best bet is to make as much torque as possible since you'll be short shifting anyways. If you haven't already got it, ditch the 67mm also. Inlets get pretty bad with it. The comp stuff helped a little on the rpm. But their turbine doesn't flow enough at 79mm either because of their design on the CT4. The inlets were much better on their 74mm over the PTE 67 though. Asking a lot of the poor 67 on these engines.

]

You think so? I'm a bit skeptical on the hellion single from here, but it's gotten good results I have seen elsewhere. Obviously anything BBR related is gonna get roasted here lol. But I already bought the 67. I mean it's a precision 67 billet ball bearing and can easily resell but I wasn't sure since I'm only looking for 600ish ATM.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
I know so :) I just did with a customer a few weeks ago. Wanted to buy a comp to try to fix his single kit against my advice. Wasn't sure it would fix anything. He gained about 500 rpm in peak power iirc. Inlets were down 40-50 degrees I think. But 1-3 gear pull was still netting 50-60deg rises.
Has seen a few good results, none of them stock kits. Some are happy at 600rwhp and that's cool, too. Not knocking them but generally guys who haven't been in a boosted car and just don't know the difference. They are totally content. But I have two former single kit owners waiting on a kit from me. On average they are down 80-110rwhp on the same boost as this kit depending on who tuned it. Don't get me wrong, that doesn't mean you won't like yours.

mikeyfitz

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
I know so :) I just did with a customer a few weeks ago. Wanted to buy a comp to try to fix his single kit against my advice. Wasn't sure it would fix anything. He gained about 500 rpm in peak power iirc. Inlets were down 40-50 degrees I think. But 1-3 gear pull was still netting 50-60deg rises.
Has seen a few good results, none of them stock kits. Some are happy at 600rwhp and that's cool, too. Not knocking them but generally guys who haven't been in a boosted car and just don't know the difference. They are totally content. But I have two former single kit owners waiting on a kit from me. On average they are down 80-110rwhp on the same boost as this kit depending on who tuned it. Don't get me wrong, that doesn't mean you won't like yours.

Yeah this one is a little modified so hopefully there's no issues there. But I guess it's time to look for a deal on a 76.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
You can try a customer of mine. He bought an oiless comp. did better than the 67. Might be able to put a larger AR on there and see if it will stretch it's legs a bit more. PM me if you like and I'll send you his number.

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
First post with eligible names has heen updated guys. Lots of peole on the verge of pulling the trigger. Don't he the 16th person lol

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
One ticket is the base cost of the kit sir. 7299

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back