2015 Mustang "World Records" Ahahahaha

BEAST

CHEROKEE NOOB HUNTER
Reaction score
Are you guys serious? I say it's way too early to say you have set a world record. I find it funny AM and others are posting threads of "WORLD RECORD" passes. Reminds me of some other "World record" holders...

It's been out less than a month, give it some time before you claim a world record. How about the "first"? That fits better, in a few days your world record will be just another pass....

I find it hilarious how hard you wave the banner of world record holder.

I want to be the world record holder for fist guy to smash 3 AM girls in a S550. Now that's a record.

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
Agree. Calm the hell down. It has only been out a month like mentioned above.

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
Brazzers will have to create a new specialty site for the AM girl thing.

!!MUSTANG GANG BANGS!!

cbass

m̶o̶u̶t̶h̶s̶e̶x̶
Reaction score
I'll start a rival company, call it "the cbassting couch"

I'm all for shops throwing record this or that on things, but a record for a mustang is not 11.2 after a couple grand in parts and an hour on the dyno.

eighty6gt

forum member
Reaction score
The ecoboost is sure fast, though. Someone will set up a larger turbo and piggyback fuel system (think of some jerry-rigged thing like the adjustable rising rate FPR from the fox days!) ... maybe just a big methanol nozzle. 500 hp on the stock bottom end.

CPRsm

forum member
Reaction score
People always do it. Then when a "record" gets beat, people add a stipulation so they can keep a "record" in their sig. You can see it in sigs, fastest "X" time, w "X" power adders w an auto. That gets beat, and they add on "X" tires to be different. Soon color and race of driver will thrown into the mix lol

mavisky

forum member
Reaction score
Ford Racing started it all by setting "world records" before anyone else had even taken delivery.

fdjizm

Drag Queen
Reaction score
I hold the world record for the quickest black GT/CS with a silver stripe and white stitched shifter boot.

05yellowgt

Reaction score
The only difference between saying First and World Record is that one pisses you off and the other doesn't. Hell, it fuels competition between aftermarket manufacturers and shops which just benefits us all in the end.

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score
The only difference between saying First and World Record is that one pisses you off and the other doesn't. Hell, it fuels competition between aftermarket manufacturers and shops which just benefits us all in the end.

I agree with the OP that putting "World Record" in front of everything is lame. Besides, I didn't see a Guinness Book of World Records associate there timing it? Can't be a world record if it isn't in the book... Everyone can say they are the worlds fastest at anything...

I have the worlds fastest Grabber Blue 2012 GT Premium with Brembo's, Security Package, 3.73 gears and was optioned with white over the top stripes... does anyone give a shit, no!

05yellowgt

Reaction score
I agree with the OP that putting "World Record" in front of everything is lame. Besides, I didn't see a Guinness Book of World Records associate there timing it? Can't be a world record if it isn't in the book... Everyone can say they are the worlds fastest at anything...

I have the worlds fastest Grabber Blue 2012 GT Premium with Brembo's, Security Package, 3.73 gears and was optioned with white over the top stripes... does anyone give a shit, no!
Anyone can also say they are the first unless someone is "certifying" the claim. My point is that there isn't any practical difference in one vs the other. Now claiming to be the fastest xyz with this that and the other mod to try and differentiate yourself is stupid, I'll agree to that wholeheartedly

BEAST

CHEROKEE NOOB HUNTER
Reaction score
Anyone can also say they are the first unless someone is "certifying" the claim. My point is that there isn't any practical difference in one vs the other. Now claiming to be the fastest xyz with this that and the other mod to try and differentiate yourself is stupid, I'll agree to that wholeheartedly

There is a huge difference in the FIRST and the World Record holder.

I fucked my wife first, before anyone.
I did not set any World records doing so.

If they all line up in 6 months and set a "record" in 6 more months it likely won't stand. That's all I'm getting at.

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score

^^^THIS IMO.

I like when the vendors taunt each other. To me, it forces them to be on their game and in return they pass on what they learn to us. Any of you niggas got the kind of money and toys these vendors have that wanna trash a couple of new motors to learn what works and what doesn't???

Didn't think so. LOL!! Even the back and forth banter to prove some of the foolery claims brings a learning curve. Jus sayin.

Scott_0

forum member
Reaction score
lol be honest here, it's more about "who" did his huh? I will admit, it is a bit stupid

sent from my HTC M8 using tapatalk

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back