2015 Stang pics

Ssiptang

forum member
Reaction score
For all the people sayin it looks like a BRZ has anyone ever seen a BRZ in person? the mustang looks nothing like it all. I can normally see resemblances in cars when people point them out, I see absolutely nothing in the 15 Mustang that says BRZ

So true. Even if it does to some people, who can complain a car with the look of BRZ and power of coyote at the price tag around 30g?

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
I passed the Subaru dealership yesterday. BRZ sitting out by itself. Looks like a Mini 2015 Mustang. No joke.

If every car looked like a '67 fastback, I would be in heaven. I would drive one now, tomorrow, and every day until I was dead. I would be buried in it. That car is an absolute icon. I am open to change, look at how much the Mustang has evolved, even in the last 10 years. Does that mean that I have to like the new one?

07TGGT

@user
Reaction score
I passed the Subaru dealership yesterday. BRZ sitting out by itself. Looks like a Mini 2015 Mustang. No joke.

If every car looked like a '67 fastback, I would be in heaven. I would drive one now, tomorrow, and every day until I was dead. I would be buried in it. That car is an absolute icon. I am open to change, look at how much the Mustang has evolved, even in the last 10 years. Does that mean that I have to like the new one?

:thud: The 67 Fastback is a icon because there is no other car like it...

No, you don't have to like the new one, but you don't have to go into every thread about the 2015 Mustang and constantly bitch about it in multiple post.

Shaffe

forum member
Reaction score

What similarities do you see? I dont see any at all.

Now if you said theres similarties with a Mazda 6, I would agree with you on that one, bc that I see. I can even people saying the profile is similar to the accord coupe, but the BRZ?????? what on the Mustang says BRZ to you?

PvilleStang

Your tax dollars at work!
Reaction score
The BRZ argument is like saying Tiger Woods looks like Michael Jordan. If you think he does, you're racist.

Wicked GT

OCD with ADD...
Reaction score

TenSpeed, I am going to assume you were drunk when passing the Subaru lot and were face deep in a BBW! Let me walk you through some comparisons because I certainly am not seeing what you are...

sl83.jpg

ldhc.jpg

n7m9.jpg

j2a8.jpg

8ijx.jpg

I found three (3) similarities between the BRZ and the new Stang... they both have similar fog lights w/ LED's above and they both have a push button start and toggle switches near them. And as a stretch they both have reverse lights in the lower bumper...

uvhc.jpg

l9gh.jpg

TenSpeed

Reaction score
:thud: The 67 Fastback is a icon because there is no other car like it...

No, you don't have to like the new one, but you don't have to go into every thread about the 2015 Mustang and constantly bitch about it in multiple post.

I am not in every thread about it, just this one.

Not everyone will see the similarities with the BRZ. I see them, and I see them with the Accord coupe as well. The Fusion as well. An Aston Martin as well. A little bit of the Ferrari 599 or whatever it is as well. That's the thing! Too many things going on, taking away from what it really is, a Mustang.

TenSpeed

Reaction score
TenSpeed, I am going to assume you were drunk when passing the Subaru lot and were face deep in a BBW! Let me walk you through some comparisons because I certainly am not seeing what you are...

sl83.jpg

ldhc.jpg

Look at that license plate area. Higher on the BRZ, but holy hell, mirror image?

TenSpeed

Reaction score
^ lol. This thread has provided me with hours of the lulz and so much entertainment. I can see why my friend fucks with me about this whole new Mustang thing.

Look, not everyone is gonna love it. I hate it, but that is just my opinion, and in life, that doesn't mean shit. I don't have to buy it.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back