20x10.5 wheels square setup

L8R_SON

Whippled
Reaction score
No rubbing even when the wheels are fully turned? I need to mount my rears to the front and see if it's going to hit when I deflate my air suspension. If it doesn't, I'm going to buy 2 10.5 wheels coz they are really cheap.

L8R_SON

Whippled
Reaction score
still thinking if the 10.5 will hit my front fenders when I slam the car to the ground. To make it worst, I have till today to decide or else the wheels are not going to make it for this weekends carshow :(

L8R_SON

Whippled
Reaction score
same as yours. I have the same setup but on the rear. My fronts are 8.5 and they look sooooo boring. Wanna try my rear setup all around.

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
Just to check if it rubs.... fwd drag car status

on my setup the diff between rubbing and not rubbing at all is a fenderliner dremel job and 5 mm of ride height adjustment. i can go much lower but i would rub under hard cornering. not worth it to me

RideThePony14

Reaction score
hey Shark tales, what site did you get your rims from? I'm looking into XXR rims too, but a different style.

06gtmustang316

forum member
Reaction score
You have to stop posting bro I can't order my 521s because they are out of stock!! lol its killing me, i want my stepped lip already

but on the other hand....... post away :thumb:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back