20x10.5 wheels square setup

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
Are you going to get some full car or more pro pics of your car? I need new wallpaper, LOL!!

haha Im flattered. Im attending several car shows next month. I will have alot of pro photogs take pics of it then. I will be rocking agent47 mirrors so that will wrap up my ext mods.

lets see if i can get some good pics this weekend. Ill ask my friends with dslrs

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
yea I had that setup already

422773_10100418326153018_18708053_47866594_1094710514_n.jpg

Is this your previous set up? If so, I am just wondering why did you decide to change it up? Don't get me wrong, I like your new silver wheels and all, but that all black murdered out look is freaking killer!

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
Is this your previous set up? If so, I am just wondering why did you decide to change it up? Don't get me wrong, I like your new silver wheels and all, but that all black murdered out look is freaking killer!

yea thats my previous wheel set. I changed it up bc the fenders on our cars look great with bigger wheels 18s were just too small. Also I have always loved oem looking mods. oem+ is what I set out to do

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
yea thats my previous wheel set. I changed it up bc the fenders on our cars look great with bigger wheels 18s were just too small. Also I have always loved oem looking mods. oem+ is what I set out to do

Cool. I would kinda have to agree with you on the "OEM+" observation. You gotta be careful not to "overdo" our cars. A lot of folks take it too far and ruin the looks of the car. There is a fine line! :)

I am running 20's on my DD now with an Eibach Pro spring/shock/strut set up, and although I love the handling, it's just a little too rough for a DD. I am thinking about going back to 18's to give me a little more sidewall. If you don't mind me asking, what's the specs on the black 18's that you were running?

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
you wouldnt like the ride on coilovers then.

the specs for those were 18x10 25 offset 245 40 tires all around.

being that I used them for a couple of weeks as a test fit set i would say if you want to use them to run a 45 series tire. that would yield the correct tire height

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
you wouldnt like the ride on coilovers then.

the specs for those were 18x10 25 offset 245 40 tires all around.

being that I used them for a couple of weeks as a test fit set i would say if you want to use them to run a 45 series tire. that would yield the correct tire height

Cool. Thanks for the input. I assume that your tires were "pulled" pretty good with a 245 on a 10" wide rim. I have a 10" rear wheel on my car now with a 275 series tire and it seems to fit just right, with maybe just a tiny bit of pull. And I also assume that since you were running a 245 width tire, that you didn't have any tire rubbing issues with the 10" wide wheel up front, correct?

Also, what brand and model of wheels are those? It's kinda hard to tell from the pics. Me likey...

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
Cool. Thanks for the input. I assume that your tires were "pulled" pretty good with a 245 on a 10" wide rim. I have a 10" rear wheel on my car now with a 275 series tire and it seems to fit just right, with maybe just a tiny bit of pull. And I also assume that since you were running a 245 width tire, that you didn't have any tire rubbing issues with the 10" wide wheel up front, correct?

Also, what brand and model of wheels are those? It's kinda hard to tell from the pics. Me likey...

the word youre looking for is stretched. yea they were barely stretched. since these were my test fit wheels I just wanted to see the offset and clearances. if you run a 275 on these wheels you will most likely rub, and you will def rub if youre as low as I am. the wheels are xxr 521

TGR96

el blanco nino
Reaction score
the word youre looking for is stretched. yea they were barely stretched. since these were my test fit wheels I just wanted to see the offset and clearances. if you run a 275 on these wheels you will most likely rub, and you will def rub if youre as low as I am. the wheels are xxr 521

Yeah, stretched, not pulled...that's what I meant to say! LOL Thanks for setting me straight. :thumb:

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
I'm in dude. Maybe after cars and coffee or maybe Sunday bc I'm hitting up a cinco de mayo bar crawl uptown

WILECYOT

forum member
Reaction score
Did you say bar crawl? Drink don't drive to the watermelon crawl. I'll try to find time to wash mine this weekend before pictures. My stocky wheels blow ass hole. Either new wheels are in order or some spacers.... so many choices. I do know I have about a 1/4" I could go out on the rears... maybe more.

shark tales

Wiggle Wiggle Memeber
Reaction score
You're crazy lol I won't drink and drive. I'm pregaming then taking the light rail. What is the watermelon crawl lol. Def wash it and well get pics.

I say new wheels and rubber.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back