298....tr6060.....67mm@20 psi.....in progress!

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score
paul all i will charge you to do every thing is shipping and the cost of powder. i do the high temp going as well and that offer stands for the high temp coating as well.

nice, would the high temp stuff be lik ethe silver jet hot stuff?

Bobby

turbo gt about to go fast
Reaction score
just out side of charlotte north carolina
no the coating i do comes in several different colors and finishes. silver, flat black, satin black, and for some reason that i am not sure of they have a bronze/gold finish. i used the satin on all my stuff so it all matched and looked factory.

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score
Soooo.....i may have to end up using the FRPP manifold on the pass. side and the MAC on the driver side, they are both 1.5" i beleive.....the MAC on the driver side fits better, but the FRPP fits better on the pass. side,lol.not 100% set on it but from sizing things up and getting them to clear the frame,may be my best bet!

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score
Not like it would really matter haha only you wouldv've know! I can't wait to see how this works out!

well im not cutting anything just yet, going to look at it a little more, really need to get a buddy over here so i can take some measurements with a motor in the car,i may have more clearance than i think...

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score
im looking for some measurements....if anyone wants to help....since my motor is out of the car, i need to good pictures and measurements of the a/c compressor and relation to the frame rail.....any takers?

just discovered the a/c compressor im using for mock up is different than my actual a/c compressor :(

Last edited:

rford426

Resident 5.0 H8R
Reaction score
im looking for some measurements....if anyone wants to help....since my motor is out of the car, i need to good pictures and measurements of the a/c compressor and relation to the frame rail.....any takers?

just discovered the a/c compressor im using for mock up is different than my actual a/c compressor :(

I could get some for you tomm after work maybe

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score
took some measurements off a buddies car.......this is getting even more tough to keep the a/c how it is and use forward facing headers.....starting to wonder if its really worth it?

Chris06GT

Dragging LS Ass..
Reaction score
Ran into this problem as well.

I am thinking about running a passenger side mounted normal, and a driver side mounted frontwards. Merging the pipes at the collector on the driver side with a T4 flange.

GT500KR

forum member
Reaction score
yeah,just dont have alot of time to work on things during the week. ill measure it and get back with you this weekend.

ok thanks just curious...

also relocated a/c comp?? its midnight and im at work been up all day too running the shop... cant really think about where else it will fit. but if it can go somewhere else i can make u brackets well anything really outta billet alum... :)

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score
yeah,i thought about reclocating the a/c too, just no idea where and then id have to get someone to fab up some new lines, trying to keep from doing all that....im going to take one more goodlook at it when my buddy comes over, ill be jacking up his car and trying to fit some piping where i need it....if that dont work out then ill be routing them to the rear again!

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score
Ran into this problem as well.

I am thinking about running a passenger side mounted normal, and a driver side mounted frontwards. Merging the pipes at the collector on the driver side with a T4 flange.

i thought about that, but im worried the heat in the driver side cylinders would be alot higher than the pass side......so if one goes to the rear, they will both go to the rear.

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score
looks like im going back to the drawing board......its just not going to be worth the headache of trying to do the forward facing headers and keep my A/C.....after looking at pics of the HP turbo kits, i beleive this time around i will mimic this kit. looks to be the best as far as the amount of pipe being used.

going to use my MAC equal length headers, replace the collector connections with v-band connections and go from there.

rford426

Resident 5.0 H8R
Reaction score
looks like im going back to the drawing board......its just not going to be worth the headache of trying to do the forward facing headers and keep my A/C.....after looking at pics of the HP turbo kits, i beleive this time around i will mimic this kit. looks to be the best as far as the amount of pipe being used.

going to use my MAC equal length headers, replace the collector connections with v-band connections and go from there.

Hps kit Is set up great honestly no pipes hanging down

one eyed willy

Pizzle fo shizzle
Reaction score
we just got done with the paint in the engine bay!

33038ef4.jpg

4254122a.jpg

63658185.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back