3v 3.4 Whipple Kit

zuritausmc

I love Red Bull
Reaction score
First things first. This kit is not for the faint of heart I would shy away from trying on a stock motor. Up for sale is a 3.4L Whipple kit custom fit for a 3v Mustang GT. The kit will include:
3.4L blower with custom manifold
Huge whipple monoblade throttle body
60lb injectors with the harness,
Fluidyne heat exchanger with coolant pump
Custom coolant tank (huge),
Custom inlet and 4'' intake (carbon fiber lay and goes into bumper)with sct maf
2 pulleys (16 and 18 psi)
8 rib pulley kit and belt
and the "frankentensioner".

Kit was put together by adam at ST and put down 636 rwhp on the stock headers and cats and stock cams and is an absolute beast. Def. much more left in her. I took many pics as I took everything off but it seems like a pretty easyi install. Asking $7500 shipped for it all. I accept paypal but add the 3% fee on top of it. Local pickup is welcomed. Feel free to PM me for any questions you may have. Thanks!

LOWERED: $6000 shipped and Ill cover paypal!

DSCF4213.jpg

DSCF4210.jpg

DSCF4214.jpg

DSCF4209.jpg

DSCF4212.jpg

DSCF4208.jpg

DSC00487.jpg

DSC00488.jpg

DSC00489.jpg

DSC00490.jpg

DSC00491.jpg

Other Stuff for sale...
Whipple Kit 2.3L
Mafia
GT500 Fuel Pumps
Fuel Pressure Gauge
Anti Roll Bar
Bogarts and Slicks

Last edited:

zuritausmc

I love Red Bull
Reaction score
Just parting out the cars. Gonna try and buy a house for the wife and I. Since youre in socal, ill knock down the price since I wont have to ship

19COBRA93

Ford Racing
Reaction score
Sure. Too high? Cuz I said asking $7500

IMO, yes it's a bit high, and it needs to be cleaned up and look presentable. It's probably the most expensive used SC kit out there, but it's dirty and laying on the pavement like it's a dead cat.

I'd suggest, ask around and make sure you're priced where you should be compared with other similar setups. And clean that thing up and make it look like someone's getting their moneys worth. Put everything that comes with it all in a nice clean organized pile, make it all look "like new", and you'll get a lot more interest.

zuritausmc

I love Red Bull
Reaction score
IMO, yes it's a bit high, and it needs to be cleaned up and look presentable. It's probably the most expensive used SC kit out there, but it's dirty and laying on the pavement like it's a dead cat.

I'd suggest, ask around and make sure you're priced where you should be compared with other similar setups. And clean that thing up and make it look like someone's getting their moneys worth. Put everything that comes with it all in a nice clean organized pile, make it all look "like new", and you'll get a lot more interest.

Understood. That was literally 30 seconds after I pulled the s/c out. I was taking pictures of all the routing and bolts along the way since this is a custom set up with no instructions, I took pictures to give the buyer and idea how it goes together. But Ill take more pics tomorrow since its already cleaned up. You can see in my other blower for sale thread, I keep them pretty clean.

Since most of it is custom, its hard to ask around and get a price. A basic 3.4l stage 3 runs $4800. Now add in the price of the 4 inch intake, the inlet, 60 lb injectors and 8 rib kit, extra pulley, tensioner plus the cost of making it fit a 3 valve but like I said. Price is obo. Classifieds here have went down the drain and theres alot of low ballers out now so I have to set my price a little high.

richman

WTF!!! AGAIN AMERICA?
Reaction score
^^^what he said, but damn color me interest..plus im just down the street from you..so you have two cars with whipples?

zuritausmc

I love Red Bull
Reaction score
^^^what he said, but damn color me interest..plus im just down the street from you..so you have two cars with whipples?

Well I did lol. Now I have 2 cars without 2 Whipples. Now they're all lonely. Lol I can help u put them on too rich if you buy one

richman

WTF!!! AGAIN AMERICA?
Reaction score
yeah...I WILL be picking a 3.4 up for my car. Talked it over with the wife and I still have a bit of saving to do..Damn man you are local as shit too. Just a few months to early for me man. Good luck with the sell and way to go on the house.

onequicktang

forum member
Reaction score
how much with out the fuel parts? you said you wanted peoples inputs, i understand what you want but what you want and what you get are to different things. im intrested but i think the price gap will be to much.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back