598 CID in a S197???

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
That's Amanda. She's a cutie and damned funny. Very married too. Damn it. She's about five-foot nuthin' with some tig ol' bitties. When I first met her at SBSO last year she was wearing a shirt that said.........

"I'm not short. I'm fun sized."

I knew right then we'd get along great. :roflmao:

That big-inch hemi is a drag radial car too. One bad mf'er.

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Ok...hasn't been on a quarter mile. Eighth mile only. Here is what Puddin' had to say:

On radials .... she threw on sissy sticks and slicks this weekend lol . I have been hooked on that site lately . Here is a front view of it

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Really cool. Looking back - I sure wish I would have gone this route instead of building another 3V (or modular at all for that matter)...:chainsaw:

Would have been nice to have a 600" N/A monster.

This is making me seriously think about selling my car and going this route - no BS.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
This is making me seriously think about selling my car and going this route - no BS.

So if I went with a 565" C-headed big block with a clutchless five speed then you'd do it?

:LMAO:

By the way....if there are any of them left you can buy an '05-09 body in white for about $1800. I'm just sayin'..........

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Yeah, those C heads are nice. Works of art. Need a 4.600 bore I believe.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Minimum 4.500" bore. I had a nitrous 565" engine damn near complete when my place was robbed back in '06. Friggin' "C" heads cost me almost $5K to complete and there were two sets of them stolen.

That Thunderbird was going to be one bad mf'er. Damn it.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wow, that must have sucked. Two sets? Thats some money. You must have been real pleasant to be around for like 6 months.

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
And the aluminum block, Crower 4.25" crank, GRP aluminum rods (4 sets), JE pistons (4 sets), four camshafts, two intakes, four carbs, two converters, two Rossler T210 transmissions...........along with the car (just certified to 25.2) and 35 years worth of tools.

Yeah....I was a bit "peeved".

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Holy f'n shit. Now THAT is some money. Tell me you had insurance? Ever find any leads on the car or parts?

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back