598 CID in a S197???

US-1

Banned
Reaction score
Insurance....yeah. Kind of like a lawyer. You know you have to have it but you really hate dealing with the bastards. I got maybe 30 cents on the dollar for everything there. Some things they just flat out refused to pay for even though I had the receipts. Took them to court twice to get it. Changed companies when I moved in '07.

Never found the car. Figure it went to Mexico or got chopped up. Took me two years to weld that damn thing together by myself. That's why I bought the '07....I wasn't going to do all that work over again anytime soon. Now here I am with turbos and built engines and ported heads and drag radials and a spool...............

What the fuck am I thinking anyway? It's a disease I tell ya'......incurable disease.

ChevyKiller

Preferred Internet Drink
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So if I went with a 565" C-headed big block with a clutchless five speed then you'd do it?

:LMAO:

By the way....if there are any of them left you can buy an '05-09 body in white for about $1800. I'm just sayin'..........

Nah - don't want to build a body in white - too pricey. I am interested in a roller though to put it in and there are always deals coming up in this economy so keep your eyes open for me for an S197 style roller out there...:thumb2:

I actually kick myself in the ass for not buying Cale's white car last year. Big mistake - I should have just pulled the trigger when you brought the deal to me back then.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back