99 cobra teksid block 19,00 miles mint shape

jp's performance

shooting for 11.60's N/A
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
i have for sale 1 teksid block out of a 99 cobra with 19,000 miles on it.block is in mint shape with no threads stripped and no cracks anywhere.you can still see the factory bore marks.i am going a different route with my car.will post pics later today.$500.00 plus shipping.paypal or postal money order.

jp's performance

shooting for 11.60's N/A
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I'm located in massachusetts.what's up Shawn how's the car coming along with the new motor.get back to me soon i think the block will sell quick i hope thanks john.

1Fast05Turbo

Flying Low
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
What's the difference between the Lincoln MK VIII teksid block and the Cobra teksid block?

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
isn't the Lincoln one a FWD block and the cobra is RWD. we cannot use a FWD block. i could be wrong about the Lincoln one but i could swear i read that somewhere

Kevin@PMP

Reaction score
isn't the Lincoln one a FWD block and the cobra is RWD. we cannot use a FWD block. i could be wrong about the Lincoln one but i could swear i read that somewhere
You are thinking of the Continental, which is FWD and we can't use that block. Otherwise it doesn't matter if it's out of a Mark VIII or a Cobra a Teksid is a Teksid.

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
gotcha. i just saw Lincoln and something triggered in my brain

1Fast05Turbo

Flying Low
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You are thinking of the Continental, which is FWD and we can't use that block. Otherwise it doesn't matter if it's out of a Mark VIII or a Cobra a Teksid is a Teksid.
So there's no difference from a Cobra teksid or a Lincoln Teksid. If that's the case there's one guy here that is selling me one of a Lincoln MK VIII very cheap. He will take it to my mechanic for inspection before we close the deal.

Kevin@PMP

Reaction score
So there's no difference from a Cobra teksid or a Lincoln Teksid. If that's the case there's one guy here that is selling me one of a Lincoln MK VIII very cheap. He will take it to my mechanic for inspection before we close the deal.
That's correct.

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I would love to help ya out on this but I have to get other issues paid for first.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back