Adjustable front/rear/shock/ strut/spring package....GI Joes car

Status
Not open for further replies.

GI Joe

Reaction score
2005-2010 Mustang
So I have decided to go double adjustable front and rear on the car. At 1100 hp I have found the limits of the singles, so if someone is looking to add some decent suspension parts and not break the piggy bank this is it. I have run consistent 1.3X 60 ft times on this set up with blower, turbo and big block so I know it’s a proven setup that will work. With these struts you are also ready to hit the street or the corners.
Fronts are Tokico D spec adjustable struts with Steeda sport springs already installed (so thats about 1” to 1 ¼ drop front ) This spring/strut combo has proven superb on the street and the track. It also has a set of J&M adjustable caster/camber plates already attach…so installation of this setup will be a breeze.
For the rear I have a set of QA-1 single adjustables. You would want to run a BMR rear lowering spring or AFCO rear 150# to duplicate a proven combination.
I have all kinds of pictures, videos and time slips to validate this time tested combo.
The stuff is used and in great condition and has a lot of life left in them. None of them are leaking as you can see in the pictures. I can’t stress how solid this set-up has been…In fact I was a bit reluctant to take it off the car.
So here is a break down of the cost to buy these parts new at the best prices
Adjustable Tokico D specs $400
QA-1 rear adjustable $320
Steeda front sports springs $130 ( for fronts)
J&M products C/C plates $250
Total $1100

I’ll take $400 plus shipping for them all (front springs,struts,C/C plates, and with rear shocks)

SOLD

Attachments

• photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    134.8 KB · Views: 48
  • photo 5 (2).JPG
    photo 5 (2).JPG
    85 KB · Views: 41
  • 0.jpg
    0.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 33
  • photo 2.JPG
    photo 2.JPG
    99.9 KB · Views: 35
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    82.9 KB · Views: 30
  • track113.jpg
    track113.jpg
    530.9 KB · Views: 36
  • 100_7625.jpg
    100_7625.jpg
    364.3 KB · Views: 45
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

QWKSNKE

forum member
Reaction score
Hi Dave, off topic but is your cell still the same after all these years? Need to lean on you a bit for expertise here soon

-Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back