ADV.50 look alikes...

Dreadknought

HOON MONSTER
Reaction score
Still looking. Hoping here soon I can find work as a private contractor overseas. It that works out, definately going with the ADVs... So still no verdict.

Dream car at the moment is laguna seca with griggs suspension, ADV.50s, lots of weight reduction, Tiger racing hood, and Ken Bionnes new twin turbo kit. But thats a pipe dream at the moment. Would be nice though...

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
Yeah if I got those ADVs they would have to be wrapped in some Pilot Sport Cups.

@WOT, Realistically, I'm looking at around 300 a rim or so... I have a set of one off forged rims on my car now but they need to be re-chromed and I would honestly just prefer a different style...

Have you ever thought about enkeis?

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
nt03-large.jpg

This is obviously not really close spokes but they look really good on our cars.

Formula-Drift-Atlanta-2012-2-36.jpg

enkei_ekm3_silver_large.jpg

Just a few

DRock

Reaction score
I have seen that white stang in person and its a monster

psycho bob

FISTER
Reaction score
Still looking. Hoping here soon I can find work as a private contractor overseas. It that works out, definately going with the ADVs... So still no verdict.

Dream car at the moment is laguna seca with griggs suspension, ADV.50s, lots of weight reduction, Tiger racing hood, and Ken Bionnes new twin turbo kit. But thats a pipe dream at the moment. Would be nice though...

i'm a contractor over in afghan right now. what kind of experience do you have. feel free to pm me

LS1EATINPONY

The Banker
Reaction score
I have seen that white stang in person and its a monster

I just seen it at Road Atlanta for formula drift. That thing sounds like a frickin airplane coming at you when he is in it. That vortec blower is LOUD!!!! Heck the BOV is as big around as a grown mans fist almost

Dreadknought

HOON MONSTER
Reaction score
Thats not too bad actually. Those are Enkies right? I'm looking for 20's but those look pretty good too. Would be some great track wheels when I get around to that...

S197gt07

forum member
Reaction score
I have no idea what they are, lol. Didn't see him post what kind of wheels they were.

I bet in a larger size they would look closer to the pic in the OP

Dreadknought

HOON MONSTER
Reaction score
I think I am going to do that. I would be much closer if I could sell my current wheels, but since they are one offs, I think I will be hanging on to them...

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back