ADV.50 look alikes...

Dreadknought

HOON MONSTER
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any ADV.50 look alike wheels in 20" I'm searching like hell but coming up blank. I just simply can't afford $500+ a wheel...

adv501_automotive_connoisseur_group_adv1_wheels_advanceone_nissan_r35_gt-r_black_brushed_tinted_clear_05.jpg

DRock

Reaction score
lol yea Rotiform SNA but you are gonna be in the same ballpark price wise.

jayman33

Official Vendor
Reaction score
But they're sexy, you should get them anyways. You only live once, right?

Rez

Reaction score
Look-a-likes

I found a Foose Clutch-style wheel that is similar, but it's more than $500 a wheel...sorry. That's obviously not what you're looking for...

Spider-Gray.jpg

Rez

Reaction score
Yes they are.

The price of the Foose are showing around $800 per...I was considering these instead of the drift style, but, I'm with you...that's just a little bit over my budget. Damn.

Last edited:

Tron

forum member
Reaction score
Wedsport makes/made a wheel that looks similar, will still be about $300 a piece or more though.

Kimura

!> /\/\
Reaction score
In my opinion, it's worth the extra expense to buy a nice wheel to seperate your car from all the others. Seems like everyone is buying the RTR type wheels. They are so common it's crazy, they look like stock they are so common. lol. My wheels were worth every penny I spent on them. :)

Dreadknought

HOON MONSTER
Reaction score
And I completely agree. But I just dont have that kind of cheese at the moment.

@FR500GT That is exactly the car! However I have a picture of that car with the wedsports on it. Not the wheels in that particular picture.

Digital_Synapse

forum member
Reaction score
Save up til you do have the cheese, bro. It's worth it. And then don't slap some shitty tires on there when you get the awesome wheels. High dollar wheels get high dollar tires. I am aiming to get some custom ADV.1 wheels made for the next stang. ;)

Dreadknought

HOON MONSTER
Reaction score
Yeah if I got those ADVs they would have to be wrapped in some Pilot Sport Cups.

@WOT, Realistically, I'm looking at around 300 a rim or so... I have a set of one off forged rims on my car now but they need to be re-chromed and I would honestly just prefer a different style...

Last edited:

fhlh

Grabber? Don't Know Her!
Reaction score
In my opinion, it's worth the extra expense to buy a nice wheel to seperate your car from all the others. Seems like everyone is buying the RTR type wheels. They are so common it's crazy, they look like stock they are so common. lol. My wheels were worth every penny I spent on them. :)

Actually... anything not BLACK would be different :)
:deadhorse:

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back