Aeroforce Interceptor gauge tech vid.

brady_f

D1SC
Reaction score
wow that sucks.. i was also wanting 1 or 2 of these.. but if thier customer service sucks that bad.. then i cant justify dropping $400 for a set of these only to end up w/ no guages. I hope they get your parts back to you asap though!

:yeah:

erod550

Reaction score
Question on the Aeroforce Interceptor.. Are there any Ford specific PIDs that it is able to read? I have an MSD DashHawk that I used on my last car because it was able to read Mazda specific PIDs like Knock Retard and DI fuel pressure, but it's not able to read any vehicle specific PIDs on my Mustang, only general ones. Obviously DI fuel pressure isn't applicable on this car, but I don't see anything in there for monitoring knock either. Does the 2011 GT have a PID for knock or knock retard and can the Interforce read it?

kdanner

forum member
Reaction score
Question on the Aeroforce Interceptor.. Are there any Ford specific PIDs that it is able to read? I have an MSD DashHawk that I used on my last car because it was able to read Mazda specific PIDs like Knock Retard and DI fuel pressure, but it's not able to read any vehicle specific PIDs on my Mustang, only general ones. Obviously DI fuel pressure isn't applicable on this car, but I don't see anything in there for monitoring knock either. Does the 2011 GT have a PID for knock or knock retard and can the Interforce read it?

I can't say it won't read any of them, but it doesn't read some of the Ford PIDs. I bought one of these last summer, mainly because they claimed it would read the trans temp. Well it won't read trans temp on a 2011 GT anyway. :angry1:

Fast351

I can't drive 55
Reaction score
Damn. I was SERIOUSLY about to order some of these. If their customer service sucks that bad though, I'm can't see it. Not for $239 single and $400 double. And I wanted a double setup.

Same boat as you. Guess I will go with the Autometer complement now. Too bad, cause I'm leaving some functionality on the table.

Jared@Lethal

Official Vendor
Reaction score
jsnyng-
sorry to hear about your negative experience with Aeroforce. It's unfortunate but pretty common to see these issues with manufacturers that try and sell direct to consumers but aren't set up to do so properly.

A business can't function without someone to answer the phone and emails in a reasonable amount of time. We have people answering our phones M-F from 9am-6pm and I like to see all emails responded to within an hour of them being received. The only time you might not be able to reach us is if all of the lines are tied up or it's Friday around lunch time because we take the staff out to lunch. Otherwise someone is always here to assist you.

It's pretty much the same thing you see when shops try and play the parts game as well. Most of them fail as they simply can't offer a service level that's required for a retail business. How can they answer phones, answer emails, take orders, ship product, give customers updates and provide tracking when they're turning wrenches in the garage?

With that said again I'm sorry to hear about your experience however if anyone purchases an Aeroforce gauge from us you have our level of customer service and commitment behind it. If there ever was a problem which sometimes happens you can be sure we'll be here to answer the phone and get it resolved.

So I can say with quite a bit of confidence that if you order an Aeroforce gauge or anything for that matter from us you're in good hands and most likely won't end up in a shitty situation like you described.

Lastly for those asking about a group buy we're not interested in doing so. We already offer a 5% discount to the members of S197forum. If that's not good enough to earn the business I'm sorry but that's all we can offer at this time.

Jared

jsnyng

Reaction score
...With that said again I'm sorry to hear about your experience however if anyone purchases an Aeroforce gauge from us you have our level of customer service and commitment behind it. If there ever was a problem which sometimes happens you can be sure we'll be here to answer the phone and get it resolved....
Jared

Yep. Trust me, I wish I had ordered it from you guys. I saved $10 and shipping costs over your forum discount ordering it from somebody else back before Christmas. I'm sure you guys would have made it right immediately or at least not taken 2 months to get me fixed.

Last edited:

Full_Tilt

forum member
Reaction score
Thats a good point. A distributor will be able to solve these problems better than a customer.
All the negative feedback aside, Im still impressed with the product, and I am still going to buy one.

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Jared....with your reassurances behind this product, I think I might be ordering one here shortly. Thank you for taking the time to reply and also a big thanks for considering a group buy. Personally, I really appreciate it when a vendor like you is straight with me like this!!

rford426

Resident 5.0 H8R
Reaction score
Dint be scared I bought mine used and only problem I've had is one gauge wouldn't come on once but I unplugged it and plugged it back in and all was good

zilla8

Reaction score
I'll have a review soon after I install my Aeroforce gauge.I purchased it from Lethal along with a couple other Ford Racing gauges and they are a great company to deal with.

I wish I had known about the S197 discount though :)

Blownblu03

forum member
Reaction score
Wow I was seriously going to purchase on of these but now I am going to set back and wait for reviews on others takings of these gauges.

kyoshosp2

forum member
Reaction score
I deal with Jared alot and and there customer service is second to none.. they also stand behind whet they sell if i ever have a problem i know lethal will take care of me.. ill be getting my gauges this week too. ill keep everyone updated.

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Jared, can you please take a picture of the white faced gauge and chrome bezel with the factory gauges behind it.

I'd like to see how well they match.

If it's a perfect match, I'd be down for a dual set.

^ this

zilla8

Reaction score
I'll go ahead and ask for help here.I have a Aeroforce gauge and It's working fine but I'm having trouble setting it up.

I followed the instructions to have it show oil pressure in PSI but It's not correct.

I entered 37.5 and -18.7 for slope and intercept per instructions but this is not working as the pressure is reading like 160

also under platform 4 I do not have the BSB1 option I beleive it is B1S1 instead.

I'm only using it for A/F ratio and oil pressure and the AF works fine but I'm having trouble with the analog #2 showing oil pressure in PSI

I have the correct pressure sensor kit.Any help would be appreciated

cloud9

Reaction score
I ordered mine along with the vent pod for the GT500 from Jared at Lethal a couple years ago and it's worked flawlessly. Very happy with the product. I'm going to be ordering another one for the Boss 302 shortly.

kahmann

forum member
Reaction score
Is the split cable that comes with the dual gauge long enough to reach both center vents, if I was to mount 2 Roush gauge pods in those vents?
If you don't know for sure, can you tell me how long the cables are to the gauges after the split in the main cable? Thanks

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back