Air Ride Suspension Installed and Bodywork/Paint Progression

Jeffk

forum member
Reaction score
Looks good, and I am with Darren on the chicken scratch shit.

Can't wait to see the finished product.

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
Looks good, and I am with Darren on the chicken scratch shit.

Can't wait to see the finished product.

Yup.....Like I said it looked horrible.....they wanted to try it so I gave them the benefit of the doubt to at least try it as long as they agreed to re-paint the car if it looked like shit.....and once they had put it on the car they quickly saw that it was not meant to be on a car.....it looked great on the motorcylcle they did probably because it was a smaller spaces.....

erat

forum member
Reaction score
I am trying to figure out why the car is cleared and polished, then the stripes are being applied? you doing those in a different appearance like flat or satin?

With the car shaved and bagged, I'd have done two tone also.

musshoss

forum member
Reaction score
i agree about the two toning, but the stripes might come out awesome too! it looks like they are doing a great job so far, just very time consuming. you are gonna miss all of the car shows!

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
Nitto Tire is using the car for their advertisement on Facebook!!!...If you haven't already seen it yet.....Check it out....pretty cool.......

Send me a friend request on facebook as well if you already haven't.......Kellan Stamps is the name and my profile pic is the car.....

Here is the link to the picture by Nitto Tire.....
http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.ph...55556101.44280.127494713927669&type=1&theater

waldogt07

forum member
Reaction score
Ok here is something that I am contemplating on doing.....Should I leave the Roush Window louvers off.......put them back on......or change to something different??.....Opinions.....The stripes keep in mind are going to be a ghost stripe in silver pearl to where more of the blue shines through them and the actual silver pearl shows.....just mainly trying to decide about the louvers.....but wanted some opinions....

2012-08-03_16-57-52_89.jpg

UltraKla$$ic

PERENNIAL WAXXER
Reaction score
^^^LOL @ pun. Clever!

Don't get too excited Darren.....it is one of the photos of the car right before it went into the shop.....but it is still a nice pic of the car....

:crazy:

I do get excited. LOL I LOVE what you're doing to this car! It is gonna be HAWT!!!!!!:thumb2:

Deez-67

forum member
Reaction score
Tuff call on the window louvers. I myself like a clean look but I don't dislike your old louvers eather. With the shaving of the handles it might look cool without any just to keep that clean smooth look all the way down the side of the car.

As one has said before... "sometimes less is more"

06tungstengt

forum member
Reaction score
Badass project bro. Is anything holding the rear up? Just wondering cause ive seen some stangs on coilovers with the rear almost as low as that. Not quite but almost. And you said your one inch from laying body. Lol somethings gotta be holdin that beast up one inch

erat

forum member
Reaction score
I'm having a similar dilemma. Shaved means it needs a little bulk in well placed areas, but your overall needs to be clean and slick. I opted to wait for the near final to decide.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back