alright you car whores come on in (4.6 to 5.0 )

striker 5

forum member
Reaction score
I have been jumping the fence and back again for the last month or so reading your words , fun times and hating ever one of you . I have had enough so I desided to build the motor in my car and find each and every one of you 5.0 guys . Wait just a minute I told the wife about my plans over drinks and lunch and she listen and looked at my with a blank stair . NO NO NO new motor , as I suck down another beer I just was about to say ! well you know then she spoke like the beautiful woman she is and said
SELL IT AND BUY A NEW ONE IT WOULD BE A SMARTER WAY TO GO !!!! .
I not going to lie I started to cry and said you do love me after all these years . So the moral of the story is sell the f**ckn car before she changes her mine . NEW 5.0 SUPERCHARGED TIRE EATER HER I COME .

striker 5

forum member
Reaction score
I'm just looking at a 13 boss for 39000 . are all the boss mustang forged .

striker 5

forum member
Reaction score
The one at the dealer is ghg I have not seen it in person gives a bad to no info of car but you are dealing with a dealer ship .

striker 5

forum member
Reaction score
I 'm up here in MI where they are made you think I would get a great deal on a boss

TenSpeed

Boss 227..every damn time
Reaction score
The GHIG is a very bold color. I like it. Not sure I would want that as my car though. The white, oof, the white is hot. And on a Boss? With the black accents? Absolutely sick. Do want. Biased, but want anyway.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back