AM show in Media PA

olds350

forum member
Reaction score
Hang tag received. Heading up on Sat around noon. Reservations made....

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Only a few more days until the show. Hope to see all you guys there!

Shane

tomkay

forum member
Reaction score
No hang tag

Still never received my hang tag. Won't be home tomorrow so I guess I'm going without one. Definitely should have been mailed earlier.

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay tomkay! Just make sure you print out your registration receipt and take it to the show with you. You'll be able to get a spot no problem!

Shane

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
Anybody not coming that registered already? The whole register when you get here thing was bullshit

Anyya8

Reaction score
Went today was a great show lots of nice cars an am girls :) but wish there was more dyno pulls think there was only 3 an no muffler rapping....last year was crazy dyno pulls all day and tons of rapping but overall was a good show

RideThePony14

Reaction score
Went today was a great show lots of nice cars an am girls :) but wish there was more dyno pulls think there was only 3 an no muffler rapping....last year was crazy dyno pulls all day and tons of rapping but overall was a good show

yea i feel the same way too. also last year there were better raffle prizes too. still had a great time though!

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Glad you guys enjoyed the show!

Last year we had some complaints from the township about the muffler rapping and dyno pulls all day. They requested that we didn't have either this year, unfortunately. So, we settled with 3 dyno pulls for a close guessing contest about who will make the most power, to win a $500 gift card.

We might even pick a new location next year, so there's a good chance the muffler rapping will come back.

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Shane

olds350

forum member
Reaction score
Glad you guys enjoyed the show!

Last year we had some complaints from the township about the muffler rapping and dyno pulls all day. They requested that we didn't have either this year, unfortunately. So, we settled with 3 dyno pulls for a close guessing contest about who will make the most power, to win a $500 gift card.

We might even pick a new location next year, so there's a good chance the muffler rapping will come back.

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Shane

Shane, not sure that you're looking for feedback, but I've got to say the music by the end of day was deafening. I couldn't talk to the vendors by the main show lot that were setup by the bank of speakers. I had to yell at the flowmaster guy to get him to understand me. Couple that w/ the momentary delay from the other speaker bank and you got an off beat that drove me crazy all day. I left by 4 because I couldn't hear myself think.

I think it was also stated above there was no "muffler off". I was really looking forward to that as I wanted to buy a new set, but since I didn't get to hear any compare-os, I didn't purchase.

That said, I think you guys put on a great show and meeting Chip Foose was a huge bonus. Thanks to AM for sponsoring the show. Considering seriously attending next year...

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
olds350,

I appreciate your response, I'm always looking for feedback! I agree the music was a little much and needs to be lower next year. We're also looking to host it at a new place so we can have a muffler rapping competition again.

I'm glad you still enjoyed the show though! Thanks again for your input, consider it noted!

Shane

tomkay

forum member
Reaction score
Shane, It would be nice to see who actually won at the show. AM doesn't post pics of any winners cars or owners so we can see who won. With so many cars there it's impossible to know who actually won unless you know them personally.

AMWill

AmericanMuscle.com
Official Vendor
Reaction score
Shane, It would be nice to see who actually won at the show. AM doesn't post pics of any winners cars or owners so we can see who won. With so many cars there it's impossible to know who actually won unless you know them personally.

tomkay,

We have the winners posted in an AM blog article about the show. We also sent the winners to StangTV.com who posted the winners list. There's a few pictures of the winning cars in these articles too! Although, I know there's a few cars missing, unfortunately. Next year I'll certainly note to have a picture of each and every winner posted on our AM blog!

Shane

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back