Any vape enthusiasts here?

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Loving this glass globe. Got some Lemon Haze supermelt being loaded as I type.

Chiron

forum member
Reaction score
Loving this glass globe. Got some Lemon Haze supermelt being loaded as I type.

Glad to hear it's working out well for ya, I may have to pick me up one in the future. I'm taking a break from the green stuff so I can be pissin' clean after I graduate.

Any BHO connoisseurs here?

A friend of mine used to make Shatter pretty regularly, but he was done with it before I got into smoking. Seems easy enough to extract, I might have to do some more research on it. Any reading material you'd recommend?

Chiron

forum member
Reaction score
Vaping>any other form of getting high. First time I used one I was some serious couch lock lol.

I'm thinking about getting rid of my MFLB, it just isn't as effective as I felt it should be. I'll end up dropping some decent coin and get a balloon vape, or at least a tabletop unit. Any personal preferences on hardware?

slowlyrolling

Shifting
Reaction score
Was the Volcano worth the coin? I hear all the rants and raves, but I can't make myself spend $600 on one...

Try to find one used. We got it for $380. To be honest after the first few hits of any vape I'm fucked. Also depends on the quality of grass.

RedMosesSC

Reaction score
I got a Magic Flight a few weeks ago, great little peice, simple and effective.

At home i use the Vapor Brothers box with the Hands Free whip, ive had this thing for over 4 yrs and it works without a hiccup, it was $250 but money well spent, they include a lifetime warranty so if the ceramic heating element goes bad they will just give you a new one.

Volcano is fine unit, its what got me to switch to vaping but $600 is a considerable investment.

pass1over

I like it LOW
Reaction score
tried a vape one weekend when a friend brought one over. I kept going back to my water pipe or other glass. It's definitely a different type of experience than just burning it, a bit too subtle for me.
I would be willing to give it another go, but don't know if I want to invest that much. It's hard giving up a good collection of glassware.

s8v4o

forum member
Reaction score
Glad to hear it's working out well for ya, I may have to pick me up one in the future. I'm taking a break from the green stuff so I can be pissin' clean after I graduate.

A friend of mine used to make Shatter pretty regularly, but he was done with it before I got into smoking. Seems easy enough to extract, I might have to do some more research on it. Any reading material you'd recommend?

Sure man, here you go. Be sure to read the whole thing. I almost stopped when they talked about different gas materials.

http://skunkpharmresearch.com/bho-extraction/

Chiron

forum member
Reaction score
I got a Magic Flight a few weeks ago, great little peice, simple and effective.

At home i use the Vapor Brothers box with the Hands Free whip, ive had this thing for over 4 yrs and it works without a hiccup, it was $250 but money well spent, they include a lifetime warranty so if the ceramic heating element goes bad they will just give you a new one.

Volcano is fine unit, its what got me to switch to vaping but $600 is a considerable investment.

A friend of mine told me that the dedicated power supply for the MFLB makes the experience much better. Are you using batteries with yours, or the power supply?

tried a vape one weekend when a friend brought one over. I kept going back to my water pipe or other glass. It's definitely a different type of experience than just burning it, a bit too subtle for me.
I would be willing to give it another go, but don't know if I want to invest that much. It's hard giving up a good collection of glassware.

I agree, the vape just didn't get me to the same spot my glass does. I'm thinking a better vape might work better for me.

Sure man, here you go. Be sure to read the whole thing. I almost stopped when they talked about different gas materials.

http://skunkpharmresearch.com/bho-extraction/

Interesting read! I dunno if that stuff's for me. I don't like the thought of ingesting something after it's been soaked in shit. Do you have any experience with it?

s8v4o

forum member
Reaction score
Interesting read! I dunno if that stuff's for me. I don't like the thought of ingesting something after it's been soaked in shit. Do you have any experience with it?

Considering that cancer patients and other medical users are going that route I wouldn't worry about it. The better the butane the less impurities that will be in it. Don't settle for any butane that hasn't been refined at least 4 times. If you cook with natural gas in your kitchen odds are you'll get more "harmful impurities" from that than making BHO.

The only part you have to be careful of is the making of it. It needs to be done outdoors because of the butane. Some morons have actually caught shit on fire while making it. Just make it in a WELL VENTILATED area, outdoors. I can say with absolute certainty you'll love the end product. Just be sure to use very little as it's HIGHLY concentrated.

RedMosesSC

Reaction score
@ Chiron, i use Batteries witht he Magic Flight, i dont see the point of a dedicated power supply as it is made to be portable.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back