Any vape enthusiasts here?

Chiron

forum member
Reaction score
I'm looking to purchase my first in the near future, I'm looking mainly at the Magic Flight Launch Box. It seems that, for the money, that's the best piece, followed by the Pax by Ploom. I love the look of the Pax, but the fact that it's twice as expensive as the MFLB turns me off.

So, anyone on here with any vape experience? I've been using a "water pipe" for the past 8 months or so and I'm really just looking to branch out and try something new.

KillrStang

Texas Grown
Reaction score
I used just a basic vaperizer for about a year in a half then the heating element gave out in it. I will have to say its a completly different experience than what you can get with your average water pipe. Commonly known that the volcano is the best out there, pricey tho. I think the next one i buy will be a mobile unit.

Chiron

forum member
Reaction score
For that wacky tobacky?

:bong:

I used just a basic vaperizer for about a year in a half then the heating element gave out in it. I will have to say its a completly different experience than what you can get with your average water pipe. Commonly known that the volcano is the best out there, pricey tho. I think the next one i buy will be a mobile unit.

That's one of the best things about some of the newer vapes, rather than having a ceramic element that will go out after a few years, they use a fused element. Instead of replacing the element, you replace the $3 fuse.

I looked into a Volcano, but I'll be damned if I'm spending $600 on a vape. As you said, the high is supposedly much different with a vape, I'm just concerned with dropping a bunch of cash and finding out I prefer a traditional water pipe.

KillrStang

Texas Grown
Reaction score
Well when my vape was functional i spent more time on that. And when i had company over it seems to last longer as far as a bowl life span is concerned. there are perks to each form of smoking. I find that i rotate all of my pieces.

Phuck Phace

forum member
Reaction score
I don't know what you guys are talking about but I would rather spend money on a nicer glass piece, Medicali FTW.

Chiron

forum member
Reaction score
Well when my vape was functional i spent more time on that. And when i had company over it seems to last longer as far as a bowl life span is concerned. there are perks to each form of smoking. I find that i rotate all of my pieces.

I've always been a fan of glass in general, I find it far less harsh than other methods. I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on this one...

400-kitpine.jpg

Gets very great reviews and is priced well. A full setup with extra batteries and another grinder (can never have too many, personally) is about $175.

KillrStang

Texas Grown
Reaction score
Yea i feel the same i have a piece for every occasion. That little bastard looks badass, im used to the big bulky vapes

Chiron

forum member
Reaction score

Weed, tobacco, herbal blends, shisha, etc.

Have you checked out the forum http://fuckcombustion.com/ ? Lots of good info there. I've never used a portable so can't help there.

I have not, but it looks like some good information. Bookmarked. :beer:

I ended up pulling the trigger on a Magic Flight Launch Box last night. Saw quite a few on eBay for $75-$85, so I snatched one up. I'll report back with my findings!

Chiron

forum member
Reaction score
Let us know how it is

I'm still working on getting the method down, it's way different from any other kind of smoking. So far, it's been pretty damn effective. My roommate is couch-locked in front of the TV, he said it worked damn well.

hmmmm... Maybe I should start stocking this stuff, glass moves pretty slow.

Any information on some glass? I could use another bubbler, I broke my last one.

S197 GT

PINK Casting Director
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Bought a micro vaped the other day. Works great!

Picking up the glass globe today to check it out.

Chiron

forum member
Reaction score
After owning my MFLB for a solid week, I still find myself smoking out of a bong more than anything. The vape isn't harsh at all, and it's a different kind of high than a combustion-high, but I find it's not as effective. I can mitigate the harshness of a bong with some cold water and a fuck-ton of ice, but I can't seem to get the same intense high out of the vape. My roommate prefers the vape, I prefer my glass, so I guess it works out well.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back