Anybody using the RACETRONIX 60# injectors?

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
you only need about #42 to make 400 hp...

we are hoping to make over 700. keeping the duty cycle down, and the fuel pressure at the rails at a stock level (39psi), to not blow out the fuel pressure sensor that a lot of cobra guys had as a problem when they upped the fuel pressure at the rails, wed be damn close to maxing the 60's out, especially when juicing. it was definitely a safer bet to go with the 83s in the long run

cekim

Large Member
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
we are hoping to make over 700. keeping the duty cycle down, and the fuel pressure at the rails at a stock level (39psi), to not blow out the fuel pressure sensor that a lot of cobra guys had as a problem when they upped the fuel pressure at the rails, wed be damn close to maxing the 60's out, especially when juicing. it was definitely a safer bet to go with the 83s in the long run
That 9" true-trac is going to be on borrowed time from what I hear...

That and unless you remove some serious weight, you need to brace up even the 9"...

I say this because I am looking at similar or higher power/boost numbers and everyone I have spoken to on this issue says the same thing... Get rid of the weight or true-trac might hold, it might not, you are beyond the recommendation - especially because of the heavy car, but even without it...

The stick and a good clutch make things worse - high impulse force when you drop the clutch - slushboxes take some of that drive-line shock away...

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
msd-s got a kit for manual cars for a 2 step rev limiter that may help a bit, but overall your right. i doubt ill hook enough to cause any problems haha

TurboPete

forum member
Reaction score
I bought the same Racetronics Injectors that GI Joe has , he sent me the link and I bought them match flowed within 1%.

The car runs smoother , my data log shows my air fuel to be one point of from lt to rt banks. I have the F.A.S.T Wideband and it will show 11.4 and 11.5 which is fantastic. both sides of the motor run almost identical.

Pete

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back