Anyone driven a new Z06?

BigEdJr

Still learning...
Reaction score
I drove my friend's '06... I cried when I had to get back into my "wimpy" 300hp GT... That car just drove so smooth and silky. It handled so freaking well.

The clutch reminded me of my old Civic si. I wish Ford could have done something like that to the stangs.

Another friend of mine out here in AZ has a guy in his office that picked one up with 1500 miles for $35k... man what a deal.

s197shockwave

forum member
Reaction score
The Z06 is amazing.
It cruises smoothly around corners like a snake slithering threw a trees branches. It looks sexy and sleek, but menacing and mean at the same time. When pushed hard it turns into a violent powerful animal that has the power to level anything in its path.

Beautifully controlled automotive chaos.

It is my next car no question.

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
The Z06 is amazing.
It cruises smoothly around corners like a snake slithering threw a trees branches. It looks sexy and sleek, but menacing and mean at the same time. When pushed hard it turns into a violent powerful animal that has the power to level anything in its path.

Beautifully controlled automotive chaos.

Is that from motor trend or C&D? lol. :kidding:

s197shockwave

forum member
Reaction score
Should I apply for an editor position??

J/K

In a perfect world I would own a Zo6 for the weekends, and an LX fox coupe for the strip.

One can dream.

_M_

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
definitely buying one within the next 6-8 months. moving right now so no new car purchases but since 2010's are being ordered now the 09s will be reduced and an 08 will be down right cheap.

then its H/C/I and suspension then im done with it

s197shockwave

forum member
Reaction score
At least for me their is a small list of cars that really float my boat, and the Z06 is way up their in that list.

fhlh

Grabber? Don't Know Her!
Reaction score
IMHO the C6-Z06 is the best sports car in the world dollar for dollar.

JAY86

forum member
Reaction score
Takes some balls to say that driving a Ford. lol. :beerchug2: but gotta give credit where it's due.

I have always though cars like the vette and viper are in a league of their own.... i mean mustangs, camaros and challengers and such cars are MUSCLE cars.... whereas vette's and vipers are more like full on SPORTS cars to me.... but that my opinion.... I would buy a z06 in a heartbeat if i had the cash.... and park both my stang and vette in my garage!

fhlh

Grabber? Don't Know Her!
Reaction score
Takes some balls to say that driving a Ford. lol. :beerchug2: but gotta give credit where it's due.

Seriously... think about all the true "sports cars" out (and I'm talking about lambos, ferrari's, vipers, 911's, FORD GT etc..) there.
For 70 to 80k.. the z06 is a freaking steal and out performs ALLOT of the manufactures best offerings listed above at more than half the price in most cases. It's a killer deal!

I still love the rawness of my Mustang though... :beerchug2:

fhlh

Grabber? Don't Know Her!
Reaction score
I would buy a z06 in a heartbeat if i had the cash.... and park both my stang and vette in my garage!

would it look like this one :)

image.php

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back