Anyone have experience installing a gauge pod like this?

Vonvirgo1

Reaction score
398905_alt3

Charly

Reaction score
I installed on my 07 GT, used Glowshift gauges, easy enough to put gauge pod in, I used GlowShift gauges since they are electrical easier to run wires, I did drill hole in dash to route wires and you will have to remove the facia to make the install easier. Overall very happy with product and install. Glowshift offers the ability to change colors and good option at price point. I was able to use one power source for all the gauges and was able to utilize sender for oil pressure from Glowshift. I also used the solder connectors that use heat gun to connect all electrical wires as you want to do this only once. Hope this helps. dash.jpg Gauge wiring 1.JPG

skwerl

tree hugger
Reaction score
I had one like that I started to install in my 2009 Bullitt but ended up going a different direction. I was leery of cutting a hole in the dash and it didn't sit flat anyway. I ended up buying the A pillar gauge pod instead.

Early on with the M90 blower. First 11 second run I believe. I still had the wires hanging out the front.

Last edited:

buster

Reaction score
yes i've fitted the autometer one. Its not the best quality as it doesn't fit flat on both sides and the wires are a right pain in the arse to fit through between the vent and dash top. Also the stick on mount with 2 studs in was to short so i made my own with longer studs in. I'll take a photo when i get chance.
I think it looks ok though, and im happy i fitted it.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back