anyone in the central ARKANSAS area?

weeloGT

forum member
Reaction score
just wondering if anyone on here is close by, if so centerville is open now and i would like to try and get some fellow guys to take the drive out there with me

weeloGT

forum member
Reaction score
no body???? geez i love living here!!! NOT!! haha

well giving another heads up to the 4 folks who viewed this thread before, me and another guy from base will be on our way to the track this weekend if there are any others out there that want to play

Freaknazty

KEYBOARD NINJA
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
HAHA Hell no nobody lives out in those boonies . They do have a bunch from the memphis area though not sure how far that is for ya .

weeloGT

forum member
Reaction score
Memphis is just under two hours away. I live right off 1-40 which runs through there. Yeah it sucks being stuck here for so long. That the reason I got away from mustangs back in the day cause there were none around. But it's picking up slightly, just had another buddy pick up a clean grabber orange 07 gt with the spoiler delete. He should be logging onto the site soon

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
So you can't own one unless you are part of a group? Way to show that individuality.

weeloGT

forum member
Reaction score
Never said it like that. I just choose to pick up other hobbies since the car scene here at the time wasn't worth the money I was putting into it. So I got into motorcycles for about 5 years and also tried my hand at some clean imports before finding my way back to v8 power. I have owned it all from older chevy muscle cars, lifted 4 wheel drive trucks, sportbikes, harleys, imports and mustangs. About the only thing I haven't messed with is euro cars, however my wife has a BMW and is now wanting me to start upgrading shit on it. Believe me though, when I build something up it's differently not like everything else on the road, or at least in this area. I like to be the one bringing styles from the last and over seas to this sheltered area of america

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hope you kept your head down last night with all the storms you guys had.

weeloGT

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah I hurried home to put the car up in the garage, tornados hit all around us and power was out but back on this morning. This happens about twice a year at least so I have gotten use to it. Haha

C-Liz-Go

Resident Realtor
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Move to Texas. More Mustangs here than most people can count to.

weeloGT

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah I lived in Texas back when I had my 89 foxbody, racing scene was awesome. I miss the car shit but not the state as a whole, not saying Arkansas is much better but I would rather be back on the east coast

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back