Anyone know anything about this turbo kit?

TurboX

Formally Buzz Lightyear
Reaction score
I am also looking for a bigger pipe for Blow Thru setup like you have Pete, I too have the Hellion Kit.

irishpwr46

Official Site Vandal
Reaction score
anything happen with the install thread that was going on with this kit?

wdkingery

@ home installer hero
Reaction score
is this the kit that the last 13 pages of this thread are referring to?

if not, does anyone know what's going on in this picture? i mean twins for less than $3000? just above these listings you'll find complete kits for less than 4..

(and i did search that's why i didn't create a new thread, but these kits aren't named, and all i see here is a bunch of shit about on 3 performance, and the link in the very first post doesn't show an actual bid-able item)

Attachments

• ebay.jpg
    ebay.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 16

JeremyH

3V Fuel Guru
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
is this the kit that the last 13 pages of this thread are referring to?

if not, does anyone know what's going on in this picture? i mean twins for less than $3000? just above these listings you'll find complete kits for less than 4..

(and i did search that's why i didn't create a new thread, but these kits aren't named, and all i see here is a bunch of shit about on 3 performance, and the link in the very first post doesn't show an actual bid-able item)

That twin garrets kit is just for the turbos, headers, hardware. Your going to have to fab up the rest of the down piping to the exhuast and coldside piping, intercooler, fuel, tune, etc. So gonna cost another $2-3k+ to finish the kit. 1badhrse has a thread on that kit and i believe there are a few others with it now.

http://www.s197forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27381

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back