anyone running kelltrac/viking shocks and/or struts ?

07 Boss

Reaction score
When I was taking the car to the strip I had the dbl. adj. Vikings on my car. Kind of drove me crazy trying to get them dialed in. A lot of trial and error and an inconsistent track made this a daunting task at times. I later switched to some simple 50/50 lakewoods in the rear and some 90/10's up front. I have since switched the fronts back to my Bilsteins and continue to run the 50/50 drag shocks in the back for the street. One of my rear Vikings lost the rebound adjustability and I was supposed to send it in for a rebuild but never did.

They are a great shock though and I just got a set of dbl. adj. Viking coil overs for my 2nd gen F-body build since this is basically a track only car, I wont be switching settings back and forth. Once I get them dialed in they should only need slight adjustments for track conditions. Durability shouldn't be an issue as I think my last failure was due to everyday street abuse. I kinda consider these a racecar only item.

sportinawoody

!@#$%^&*(
Reaction score
After speaking to kelly, comparing them suggested starting adjustment range from a Viking DA to his spec’d/valved Viking DA is totally different. Got them on but don’t know when I’ll be able to make any hits to start dialing them in

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back