Anyone use Zaino products?

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Looking for pics of some vehicles using zaino products. I've seen the customer pics that are unbelievable, but i'd like to see some s197's done in that stuff to see if it is worth the money.

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
hell yea i use zaino. i wont use anything else.its easy to apply and the car absolutely shines like nothing elsewhen your done

one of my fav pics

4.jpg

47b6dc07b3127cce98548af762360000002.jpg

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Nice to see that the pics on their site weren't just bullshit. Looks like i'll be buying some now. Sweet pics of your car!

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
thanks man. no their pics arent bullshit. i have found though that the more consecutive coats you put on, the better it looks. i would suggest the z8 in place of the z6 as it gives a much better shine than the z6. the ultimate kit is great if you have leather, the total protection kit is good for cloth. but make sure you get the z8

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
I have the leather, so ultimate kit for me. I will order it after I find out what i'm putting under the hood.:rock:

Hawgman

THE fucking bad guy
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Oh hell.. you're supposed to wax these things?

MrClean

Marc; but I go by MrClean
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
thanks man. no their pics arent bullshit. i have found though that the more consecutive coats you put on, the better it looks. i would suggest the z8 in place of the z6 as it gives a much better shine than the z6. the ultimate kit is great if you have leather, the total protection kit is good for cloth. but make sure you get the z8

94tbird; Are you referring ot the Gloss enhancer Z6? I didn't even know there was a "better" version...does it apply the same...mist over and wipe/dry w/100% cotton towel?

O, yeah Kimmer, make sure you find some 100 cotton towels MADE IN THE USA... the ones made in Pakistan or some other place just ain't as soft and will scratch your paint.

I sweat by this stuff. I can come home, pass the California duster over the car (if it didn't rain on the car), then use the Z6 to make it like freshly washed again.

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
yes the z8 is better than the z6. grand finale i think its called

KIMMER

Admin
Reaction score
Yes, the z8 is the grand finale...way better but more expensive. They won't sub it in the kit either. You have to buy it seperate.

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
well worth the extra purchase though. i wax the car, z6 it wax again z6 it. then i z8 it and keep the z8 in the car for quick details

94tbird

4R70W FTMFW
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
nice pics. Zaino is definately the way to go

Tortuga

[[princess]]
Reaction score
I ordered the interior stuff from them and the car wash. My car gets that autobutler thingy, so i didn't get any wax stuff. :clap:

T

Tommy33

I only use Zaino products on my car. I constantly get compliments on the car appearance. If I line my car up with all black cars using various products, there is no comparison.

However, I tried using the Z-5 Show car polish for swirl marks and IMO I absolutely hated it. I found it very difficult to remove compared to the Z-2 and I did not see any difference in the swirl marks. I still will only use Zaino, just not the Z-5, I will let a pro take care of the swirls.

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back