August Atlanta Meet

Mikes5.0

forum member
Reaction score
Alright George You slacking man LOL, I thought you were going to set up the monthly meets? So anyone up for a meet? I have Next Fri,Sat,Sun off.

Post some ideas. :beer:

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
Can we set one up for when I get my car running again? Plans are to start installing new motor on Wednesday. Should have it running by Sunday (next Sunday)

ROUSH06GA

forum member
Reaction score
that looks like a good place for the us guys to hangout and have some fun. Never been there before. Im off this weekend.

Mikes5.0

forum member
Reaction score
I start my 6 day work week tonight but Im off next weekend. Everyone let me know if your up to meeting next Fri or Sat the 19th or 20th.

Andretti is open from 10am to 1am.

WTBTraction

forum member
Reaction score
Ah man just been busy with house stuff, and going out of town for week towards the end of this month :( Ill try to make it to this one if I can!

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
Can we set one up for when I get my car running again? Plans are to start installing new motor on Wednesday. Should have it running by Sunday (next Sunday)

You would drive that far? I ve been thinking about another mountain cruise, and i heard about some place on the georgia alabama line thats pretty good .....

ima have to do some research, anybody know what im talking about?

BoostedGT480

Slow 3v
Reaction score
You would drive that far? I ve been thinking about another mountain cruise, and i heard about some place on the georgia alabama line thats pretty good .....

ima have to do some research, anybody know what im talking about?

I havent driven the car since March...At this point I would drive to Canada just to drive. If we do a mountain cruise that would be sweet

justinS197

Go low or go home!!!
Reaction score
Uhhh this thread kinda died quick.................

How bout we all meet at the Pink Pony tomorrow??? jk

donatiohseven

forum member
Reaction score
jistin and daniel :

i haven't touched my stang since i got my trans am, there fore im selling it, should be gone Monday, this will help with my ta motor build and i can save 450/ month. yippee !!!

im still game to meet !

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
guys, i'm down for another mountain cruise and i might b there for labor day weekend for a few weeks. now labor day weekend i have plans to be at dragon-con convention downtown and you guys are welcome to come hang out. it's full of weird people and great people watching. it's odd but fun as hell.

donatiohseven

forum member
Reaction score
greg whats up man ! i think ill be in HELEN labor day weekend ! were camping out up there !

Daniel Day

Resident psychopath
Reaction score
jistin and daniel :

i haven't touched my stang since i got my trans am, there fore im selling it, should be gone Monday, this will help with my ta motor build and i can save 450/ month. yippee !!!

im still game to meet !
I don't blame you man, no sense in paying a payment on a car you don't drive. I have actually been looking for a cheap Fox body or even a Trans Am(but not many out there in my price range). My buddy was supposed to sell me his 94 Cobra but he is still is on the fence right now and I am getting tired of waiting.

Sinner

forum member
Reaction score
the weekend after labor day would be good... i'm about 90% i'll be there that weekend.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back