Back in Black *PIC heavy

rambln3v

Reaction score
^^ Hey... best plan in the world won't work if you don't :deadhorse:... and There's a possibility I might not be in naperville Friday. With this weather it might be better to do Sunday. You want to meet up with us for a 4 stang photoshoot later on?

Makdaddy

I am Dysfunctional
Reaction score
^^ Hey... best plan in the world won't work if you don't :deadhorse:... and There's a possibility I might not be in naperville Friday. With this weather it might be better to do Sunday. You want to meet up with us for a 4 stang photoshoot later on?

I cant
Im hoping to start the turbo install this weekend

rambln3v

Reaction score
You will soon man. James is so pissed. He was laying a stripe down and it tore on him. He ordered a whole new kit because they don't sell just pieces. So it's all black right now. Here's a pic of the black out panel and the handy work brent and I did on the tail lights.

Attachments

• IMG_3156.JPG
    IMG_3156.JPG
    135.4 KB · Views: 16

GrnBullitt08

Dale Jr
Reaction score
You will soon man. James is so pissed. He was laying a stripe down and it tore on him. He ordered a whole new kit because they don't sell just pieces. So it's all black right now. Here's a pic of the black out panel and the handy work brent and I did on the tail lights.

Leave it all black. Looks better.

BlackReign

forum member
Reaction score
Leave it all black. Looks better.

I wish someone would make a set of black chrome badges for our cars. I don't necessarily like the fake gas cap, and most deck covers don't look good.
Black chrome gas cap and fender badges would like nice IMO.

BlackReign

forum member
Reaction score
Delete it.

I've been considering the Boss 302 stripe kit to get rid of the 5.0 emblems, but the rear gas cap/jewl thing would be more than I care to spend to have it professionally removed or the deck lid cover from RTR.

If it wasn't so expensive, I would have done it already. the fake gas cap is the one thing I truly hate about our cars (heritage or not)

Flapjack

Lunatic engine swapper
Reaction score
I wish someone would make a set of black chrome badges for our cars. I don't necessarily like the fake gas cap, and most deck covers don't look good.
Black chrome gas cap and fender badges would like nice IMO.
I can't remember who did it for me, but it was someone on the Mustang Collective forum. He took basically everything on my car that was chrome and made it black chrome. Rear emblem, A/C vents, door handles, front pony emblem, etc....

If you want me to dig up who it was, send me a PM. Worst case I can always make a post there and find out who it was.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

BlackReign

forum member
Reaction score
I can't remember who did it for me, but it was someone on the Mustang Collective forum. He took basically everything on my car that was chrome and made it black chrome. Rear emblem, A/C vents, door handles, front pony emblem, etc....

If you want me to dig up who it was, send me a PM. Worst case I can always make a post there and find out who it was.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Don't put too much work into it....but....if you stumble across it, yeah, I'm interested.

I've considered trying to pick up a rear emblem from a wrecked car and trying the Night Shades and some clear to see how it turns out. I just think it would look good instead of REALLY blacked out.

Flapjack

Lunatic engine swapper
Reaction score
Don't put too much work into it....but....if you stumble across it, yeah, I'm interested.

I've considered trying to pick up a rear emblem from a wrecked car and trying the Night Shades and some clear to see how it turns out. I just think it would look good instead of REALLY blacked out.
I found him and PM'd him. He's "Boss 245" on the Mustang Collective.

I'll let you know if he replies back.

rambln3v

Reaction score
:tj:..... dammit lol

Scott: I thought about it but the paint under the stripes is really bad. Even after a little correction time. I'd much rather just put new stripes on. Long term plans would be to get the whole car repainted with ghost stripes actually painted. And a gt500 kit on it. Love me that front bumper. Plus the charcoal stripes going on add a little contrast. Will look good with ccw's

Shotokan1509: I know right. Someone tore the hell out of this paint. No fun to fix either. Glad I only paid what I did for this car. Stole it form a buddy. Just took over payments to get him out of a bind.

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
Shotokan1509: I know right. Someone tore the hell out of this paint. No fun to fix either. Glad I only paid what I did for this car. Stole it form a buddy. Just took over payments to get him out of a bind.

Well again good job.. I just thought my daily subie was bad between previous owners neglect & winter sand/salt but that looked worse. Really means I should finally get around to spending a ton of time and fixing mine :beer:

Latest posts

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back