Bad Salesmen

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Too bad you guys werent closer to Connecticut. I know once you step foot in my dealership you would get a different experience than your used to. I preach to my guys to be better and DIFFERENT than the rest..

Colsgt

forum member
Reaction score
Find me a car my man. hahha

Give me a killer deal and ill fly out and get it

alloy6ix

Wiener Dog Racer
Reaction score
okay, this one dickbag at a nearby ford came out as I was looking at an 06 Saleen. I asked if it was blown, he said, and I promise you, "oh yeah, it's got 500 horsepower." I asked him for the keys cause I really had to do this..

I got in, turned on the 5spd car, and looked back at him and he looked surprised to high hell I could even turn on a manual car.. alright, revved it up to about 3000 and heard no whine whatsoever. I got out, popped the hood with him standing there and looking back at him I asked where the supercharger was...

The best part..

He comes over to the engine bay looking for shit to point to that way he can prove me wrong... sorry, no alternator looks that much like a blower....
:LMAO:

Fuck stupid people.

Hitman

Banned
Reaction score
I went to look at a used 04 Z06 a few months ago. They wouldn't even let me sit in the car. They said it was "the very Corvette that GM used at the SEMA show." Well wooptie fuckin doo! They were asking $29k for it. They acted like it was a $300k car. Piss on em'.

Eric298

Got V8?
Reaction score
Weird, maybe its different where I live? I guess the dealers/salesman know theres alot of people with money in my area. Needless to say I went and test drove everything from a z06, mustang gt, m3s, g35 coupes, 350z all the good stuff at age 18 without any of the salesmen even second guessing me wether or not I had the money which I did all on my own and ended up paying for my car in cash once I drove the stang I knew it was the car for me.

spiral281

forum member
Reaction score
I dislike going to car dealerships because I do my research before I go and usually know more about the cars than they do. They will tell me bogus shit about how this car is better than that car, and even try to inflate the power numbers for a sale. As far as salesmen not allowing me to test drive a car...I was not allowed to test drive a 350Z. It was the car I wanted at the time out of the three I was looking at then. (Mustang GT, Subaru Impreza Sti, Nissan 350Z). Old man did not want to let me test drive it. Sure I drove up in a loud, lowered 240SX with wide ass tires...but I also had $10k saved up for a down payment. (lived with parents at the time and had no bills). So I put it on the Mustang instead...The only regret I have is that the damn thing doesn't handle as well as I would have liked. But when I get money I will be dealing with more salesmen, or order takers, to get some suspension parts...and maybe a harness bar and harness for the twisties.

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back