Bad wreck! Car is a totaled...

Mike K

WANNA BE FAST
Reaction score
That sucks donkey balls but I'm glad you made it out alive. Did anyone else get injured or just you and the guy that died?

VTXFrank

Obama SUCKS!
Reaction score
Dude, I'm just glad that you are, relatively, ok and that idiot didn't kill anyone else but himself.

I know the morning after something like that is one painful thing to experience. Those wounds hurt SO much worse after you've been asleep for a while!

In Army aviation we have a saying. Any landing you can walk away from is a good landing.

DSC00632.jpg

Everyone walked away. Everyone was fucked up, but walked away.

pilatti1

Reaction score
Car looks really bad but glad you are ok. Looks like the stangs are built really well!

stratman

forum member
Reaction score
Thats some crazy poo.That guy had to be on some bad stuff or drunk.So glad you made it out of that situation with minor injuries.Man that could have been really bad for you.Heal up quick and thank your guardian angle for hanging out with you.

5.0H

forum member
Reaction score
Man that's some crazy stuff. Glad you made it out of there in one piece. Good luck with the search for your new ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
WOW! Any crash you can survive from, is a good crash, but dam, you had the angels guarding you on this one! Get well fast.
Thanks man. I really believe that I did.

Glad that you walked away and are in good spirits with such a bad wreck.

Shame that others were involved and someone lost their life (even if they caused it).
Thanks man. It sucks for everyone and I feel bad for everyone involved. Especially the little kids in the other car.

Glad your ok man, get well soon!
Thanks man!

damn that looks nasty. glad your ok.
It's hard to look at, But you should see my face it's worse lol. Thanks man!

Damn....that sucks. I know how you feel, glad you re ok
Thanks man!
Glad you are ok man, cars can always be replaced!
Yes they can. I have my eye on one similar to yours. Well it's a gt500. Thanks.
Glad your alright Kyle, the car can be replaced.
Thanks scott. That's the way I am looking at it

Just wow!! So happy you made It through something like that!! You got another chance man, use it!! And just get another car you're going to love!!
I am really going to start trying to enjoy it more and I am planning on getting the car I have always wanted now. Hopefully it works out.

Wow- the guy that hit you bailed and then died in another accident... some crazy shit.

Glad you're okay bud. Seen a ton of accidents in my time with fire and not many walk away from something of that scale.
Yeah I honestly do not have a clue how he kept going after he hit me. As soon as I hit the semi, I saw my car catch on fire and i pushed as hard as I could on that door to get out. Adrenaline is a amazing thing.

Glad you are OK, sorry about the car, but good luck with your new ride.
Thanks man! it's all good about the car.

Glad you're OK. Thank God he was watching over you!!!
I thank him every morning I wake up. Thanks man!
Glad to hear you're healing up Kyle, if you need anything you have my number, do not hesitate to use it, seriously
Thanks david.... Well there is this nice grabber blue 5.0 I like lol.

That sucks donkey balls but I'm glad you made it out alive. Did anyone else get injured or just you and the guy that died?
Thanks man! Yes I think 5 other people did. $ kids and another guy that was driving in a dodge magnum.

Dude, I'm just glad that you are, relatively, ok and that idiot didn't kill anyone else but himself.

I know the morning after something like that is one painful thing to experience. Those wounds hurt SO much worse after you've been asleep for a while!

In Army aviation we have a saying. Any landing you can walk away from is a good landing.

DSC00632.jpg

Everyone walked away. Everyone was fucked up, but walked away.

Yes they sure do hurt worse the next day. Things like my shoulder that I had no pain in now I can hardly move. My face and eye keep getting blacker by the minute.
Dang that helo crash does not look like something vary fun to experience at all. Glad you all made it through that. I just take it as a stepping stone and keep on trucking.

Car looks really bad but glad you are ok. Looks like the stangs are built really well!
I was surprised at how well it took the crash. The cabin stayed pretty straight and the crumple zones did as designed. It pushed the engine back pretty good.

glad you are fine . bless you
Thanks man! I am vary blessed!

Thats some crazy poo.That guy had to be on some bad stuff or drunk.So glad you made it out of that situation with minor injuries.Man that could have been really bad for you.Heal up quick and thank your guardian angle for hanging out with you.
Yeah I have no idea what was going on with him. I have a feeling there was something though. I will have to wait and see what the police report says if anything. I am thanking my guardian angel all the time for being with me

Man that's some crazy stuff. Glad you made it out of there in one piece. Good luck with the search for your new ride.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Man! the search has started. Just have to wait and see what happens

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
Figured I would post a couple pics of what is left of the engine bay. I am stuck on the couch and can't really do anything but play on my computer LOL. Been searching for cars.
It's kind of hard to tell but the alternator is almost touching the firewall from what I was told.
engine1.jpg
engine2.png

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
are you getting sore yet? Take it easy on that couch!

I was able to exit my car with a broken pelvis, but within a few minutes I couldn't put any weight on my left foot. Then the next day I started feeling all of the bruises and cracked ribs and stuff.

So the 63 year old driver that rear ended you, then left and died in the second accident, had to be on some kind of drugs or something. That was a serious hit, I guess he had a big truck to be able to drive away from that?

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
are you getting sore yet? Take it easy on that couch!

I was able to exit my car with a broken pelvis, but within a few minutes I couldn't put any weight on my left foot. Then the next day I started feeling all of the bruises and cracked ribs and stuff.

So the 63 year old driver that rear ended you, then left and died in the second accident, had to be on some kind of drugs or something. That was a serious hit, I guess he had a big truck to be able to drive away from that?

Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Yeah I am pretty sore right now. My girlfriend has been a blessing taking care of me.

It's amazing what you are able to do right after the accident with the adrenaline and all going on. Mine are not as bad as what you had. Those sound hard to handle. Mine is mostly my face which sucks. But I have been through a lot of pain in my life so I am decent with dealing with it.

He was driving a newer ranger. I remember seeing him behind me before this happened. The reason it caught my eye at first was he had no headlights on. I am waiting to see what comes back on everything.

psfracer

billy badass
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
I don't know about that....injury to the face has to f'n suck! No back or neck pain yet? That looks like a hell of a hit. Don't know if the insurance company has tried to talk to you yet but you will be surprised at what pain may come up in the next few days.

I am surprised the ranger could drive away from that. But yeah, that guy was on something for sure.

tigerhonaker

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Hi Kyle,

Man that was some serious crap.
And the other driver took off.
Then hits another person and gets killed.
Makes no sense all he had to do was sit there even if for some reason he did not have ins.
At least he would still be living.
May have had jail time but alive in any case.

I read all your comments here on post.
Just happy that you came out of it in one piece.
Injured but will recover with time.

Hang in there Pal.

kylewreck8.png

BTW, many many yrs. ago I worked for IBM on New Circle Road in Lexington, KY.
My Brothers still live in Frankfort, KY.
I got transferred to Nashville, TN. with IBM in Customer Engineering.

Terry

Last edited:

Steedman07

Classified's Moderator:)
S197 Team Member
Reaction score
You my friend, got very lucky. Someone is watching over you from above.

kylecm85

forum member
Reaction score
I don't know about that....injury to the face has to f'n suck! No back or neck pain yet? That looks like a hell of a hit. Don't know if the insurance company has tried to talk to you yet but you will be surprised at what pain may come up in the next few days.

I am surprised the ranger could drive away from that. But yeah, that guy was on something for sure.

I have some pain in my neck and back. My insurance company is saying I should go ahead and let them handle it. I told them hell no and have them my lawyers number. To much to take in right now and honestly I have no clue how all that stuff works.

I was surprised to. I got out of my car like wtf where is the truck at!!

Best wishes for a speedy recovery, and when you're ready a new Mustang!
Thanks man! I am hoping that is soon.

Hi Kyle,

Man that was some serious crap.
And the other driver took off.
Then hits another person and gets killed.
Makes no sense all he had to do was sit there even if for some reason he did not have ins.
At least he would still be living.
May have had jail time but alive in any case.

I read all your comments here on post.
Just happy that you came out of it in one piece.
Injured but will recover with time.

Hang in there Pal.

kylewreck8.png

BTW, many many yrs. ago I worked for IBM on New Circle Road in Lexington, KY.
My Brothers still live in Frankfort, KY.
I got transferred to Nashville, TN. with IBM in Customer Engineering.

Terry

Yea I didn't understand why he kept going either. Not sure if anyone will ever know. I did find out that he did have insurance though.

It's a good town to live in. The traffic is just growing with nowhere to go lol. They are talking about making new circle 3 lanes wide now if you can believe that. I'm thinking about trying to move to a smaller town.

You my friend, got very lucky. Someone is watching over you from above.
Yes I am. They deffinantly are looking over me and that other family.

06S281Extreme

forum member
Reaction score
Yeah I am pretty sore right now. My girlfriend has been a blessing taking care of me.

It's amazing what you are able to do right after the accident with the adrenaline and all going on. Mine are not as bad as what you had. Those sound hard to handle. Mine is mostly my face which sucks. But I have been through a lot of pain in my life so I am decent with dealing with it.

He was driving a newer ranger. I remember seeing him behind me before this happened. The reason it caught my eye at first was he had no headlights on. I am waiting to see what comes back on everything.

Yeah i know how it goes, I crashed my 2006 Audi S4.. T-boned a Cadillac that pulled out right in front of me going pretty fast. After the crash i got right out of the car, started walking and then noticed all the blood coming off of my arm and head and then realized that i had just crashed.. I got out of the car with the idea that i had just parked somewhere because the big mirror assembly flew off the windshield and into my head while the car was spinning, but the next day was when all the pain came into play.. Take some Vics, you will get better really soon and since this was not your fault you should have no issues getting back into the drivers seat in no time and havin fun again.

3VPOWA

S197 Team Member
Reaction score
Wow. You took a hard hit there. Some TLC and elbow grease should fix her right up!

Glad to see you walk out of it in alright shape.

5.0H

forum member
Reaction score
Some TLC and elbow grease should fix her right up!

yeah about that.....

on that note, how modded was your car? think you (or a more able body) will be able to get anything off it before the insurance company takes it? my biggest fear has been to crash and lose everything I put into the car.

keep hanging in there man. I tboned a box truck that ran a red light in my old grand am a few years back. luckily no airbag and I was able to walk away from it with only a few cuts from broken glass. The adrenaline was indescribable.

but ya know what, everything happens for a reason. that crash was what got me in my mustang so I'll take it for what it's worth.

not to turn your thread into a photo gallery, but...
my car...
IMG_0750.jpg

box truck (no damage...of course not)
IMG_0756.jpg

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back