Bassani O/R X pipe $100

Blue Meanie

forum member
Reaction score
I had to take off my x pipe after 2 years, because I couldn't find anyone that would pass me for emissions inspection. So I had to throw the stock midpipe back on for now. It's the stainless Bassani modular x. It came with cats, but not thinking about the future, I sold them a while back. If you came across a set of cats it could be changed back and forth between on and off road. I'll take $100 for it plus shipping. If you're local to NYC/Long Island I can drop it off with you for no charge.

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
I had to take off my x pipe after 2 years, because I couldn't find anyone that would pass me for emissions inspection. So I had to throw the stock midpipe back on for now. It's the stainless Bassani modular x. It came with cats, but not thinking about the future, I sold them a while back. If you came across a set of cats it could be changed back and forth between on and off road. I'll take $100 for it plus shipping. If you're local to NYC/Long Island I can drop it off with you for no charge.

bump for a good deal

charlie123

forum member
Reaction score
Good deal have the same X-pipe and I love it. Didnt you have an emissions tune to pass?

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Same here, I love mine but I still have the high flow Cats.

Blue Meanie

forum member
Reaction score
In NY they check the OBDII for emissions. Even though the rear O2's were shut off in the tune, the computer would still get a not ready from the sensors. After going to 3 "friendly" places for an emissions sticker, I gave up and switched back to the stocker. I love this pipe, had it on with my Stingers for the last 2 years.

Blue Meanie

forum member
Reaction score
Pics of the x pipe.

Attachments

• bassani1.jpg
    bassani1.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 58
  • bassani.jpg
    bassani.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 46
  • bassani2.jpg
    bassani2.jpg
    116.7 KB · Views: 45

Shotokan1509

forum member
Reaction score
In NY they check the OBDII for emissions. Even though the rear O2's were shut off in the tune, the computer would still get a not ready from the sensors. After going to 3 "friendly" places for an emissions sticker, I gave up and switched back to the stocker. I love this pipe, had it on with my Stingers for the last 2 years.

That is why it was failing, because the sensors were turned off. I have the same issue coming up soon, need to swap my factory back in & throw a diagnostic throught the Xcal to turn the sensors back on (car is custom dynotuned but tuner can email the diagnostic just to turn the sensors on). Although here you will still fail the visual inspection for no cats.

Last edited:

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
That is why it was failing, because the sensors were turned off. I have the same issue coming up soon, need to swap my factory back in & throw a diagnostic throught the Xcal to turn the sensors back on (car is custom dynotuned but tuner can email the diagnostic just to turn the sensors on). Although here you will still fail the visual inspection for no cats.

or just get a friend to pass you = )

HOLYWD

Resident Fuktard
Reaction score
Lol. "Friends" won't do it here anymore. At least not without a heavy payout. NY sucks.

thats suxs mine r allways free , although mine passes withe high flow cats , tune , and muffler delete , go figure

Support us!

Support Us - Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Sponsor Links

Banner image
Back